[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which one is better and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: M50x-Versus-MDR-7506.jpg (26KB, 580x315px) Image search: [Google]
M50x-Versus-MDR-7506.jpg
26KB, 580x315px
which one is better and why?
>>
>>69032651
I have the AKG K545s

>same price
>amazing sound quality

feels good
>>
I have MDR-V6's which are functionally identical to the 7506's, and the ATH-M50's. The V6's can be really harsh on some songs with emphasis on treble (think harsh noise or anything electronic that has a signature "annoying" sound). They're also louder than the M50's (less electrical resistance). The faux leather on the pads has completely peeled off after two years, like it has on other Sony headphones I've used. I prefer the "warmer" sound of the M50's. Other people have complained about the M50's clamping on their head, but I didn't experience that with mine.

tl;dr ATH-M50
>>
>>69032651
i dont know anything about the other pair, but I have the M50's and although they feel quiet when plugged directly into your computer an mp3 player of any kind and your phone can make them plenty loud while never compromising sound quality. They sound very crisp and equally and accurately produce every sound wave you throw out it. Beautiful deep bass and crystal clear mid range. Definitely worth the buy. It comes with three different audio cables, one short, one long, and one curled long one. fold up nicely, comfortable, has a vinyl bag to carry them in. All cables are gold plated on both ends and the end of the cables that go into the left headphone 'lock' in so if you trip on the cable, it won't damage your jacks. I am extremely satisfied with them!
>>
>>69032733
>>69033081
Fuck off shills
>>
>>69032651
I love my mdr v6 headphones and ive used them at least weekly since 2010
>>
where can i get those fucking blue ATs

limited edition?
>>
>>69033867
Yep. They're discontinued.
>>
>>69033923
why. they look so good.
>>
>>69033946
Because they're limited edition.

Wouldn't exactly be limited if anyone could get them at any time.
>>
>>69033958
i guess i mean, why would they only make them LE. why not just have that as a color option, why only black.
>>
>>69033971
Because they look good. So people will pay more money to get something that looks good and there isn't a lot of.

And black's not the only color option, there's also grey and white. And a black and green, though I think that might be LE too.
>>
What do you guys think about hd 330?
>>
>>69033971
to make people buy them because theyre limited edition. people will still purchase the other colours. no reason to not make them limited edition.
>>
>>69032651
50x
>>69033081
>>
Why do headphones as average as the M50s get so completely oversold by their owners?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.