[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you prove that Grimes is making bad music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Could you prove that Grimes is making bad music?
>>
>>69003389

Present a logical and completely watertight proof that she is objectively making good music using irrefutable criteria for what constitutes good music.
>>
>>69003389
Lol no.

Go troll about something else for a while.
>>
>>69003522

/thread
>>
>>69003490
Whatever you say, dude. Now prove it.
>>
>>69003490
>>69003721
>Taking the bait
>>
>>69003490
so... you can't
>>
>>69003812
"Good" and "bad" are subjective terms - they can't be proven true OR false objectively. Pick some better b8 to fall for next time.
>>
You know those raging Grimes haters? I want them to prove it ITT that her music is bad. Shitty arguments like "she is pop" or "her melodies are bad" don't count.
>>
>>69003389
at least she doesn't make diapercore.
>>
>>69004318
You know that subset of Grimes fans who are raging morons? Just as annoying imo. To quote an old saying (fwiw been having to cite this a lot this week):
>Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
>>
>>69004667
Everyone is annoying here, so what's your point?
>>
>>69004744
That you should be nice to Grimes, which in this case means NOT reducing her image/musicianship/art/whatever into b8 material for the purpose of inciting arguments with morons.
>>
>>69004848
You take yourself too seriously. She's already hated here, so I don't get why you're so worried about her image/musicianship/art/whatever. Her haters don't spare her at all. Her image/musicianship/art/whatever is fine irl, it doesn't matter what /mu/ think of her.
>>
>>69003389
Grimes is the mistake
>>
>>69004924
>You take yourself too seriously.
You bet I do - I'm the professional classical musician who hangs around in Grimes threads. Like I said here >>69003522 go troll people about something other than Grimes for a while.
>>
yes. Grimes is trash

>appropriates a culture
>her music is literally top 40 for hipsters
>She mixes her shit on an Apple app
>Her voice sounds like a chipmunk
>Kill V. Maim is fucking annoying
>Her album art is trash
>She looks like poop
>She is a prime example of waifuism along beta males
>>
>>69005504
Lol hi Montie. How's your sister liking the high winds at MSU?
>>
>>69005504
Montie, you annoying dumbass, you should know by now that your opinions don't matter. Go to sleep, twat.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.