[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

death grips is shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

death grips is shit
>>
easily the most overrated garbage of the decade
>>
true
>>
>>69000712
I liked some of their songs, but overall it's just cringe.
>>
SHE'S SO
SHE'S SO
>>
>>69000712
Nope, they're god tier.
>>
>>69000712
This thread should be sticky.
>>
>>69000712

In other news

The sky is blue
>>
File: IMG_7036.png (712KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7036.png
712KB, 750x1334px
who the fuck cares
>>
>>69001205
you
>>
>>69000719
>>69000732
>>69000754
>>69000855
>>69001249
trump supporters detected
>>
>>69000712
>>69000719
>>69000732
>>69000754
>>69000845
>>69000855
y-you guys just don't understand
>>
>>69000712
>death grips is
>multiple people is
Learn to speak English, mate.
Also, they're not shit.
I've heard it takes one to know one, but in this case it mustn't apply since you're shit but DG aren't while this thread is shit and I know it bt I'm fantastic.
>>
>>69001621
It's a band. Band is an entity, so it's completely fine to say "Death Grips is" you pretentious non-native.
>>
>>69000712
Nah they're great senpai
>>
>>69001621
LOL you're a fucking moron. Kill yourself before it's too late
>>
>>69001652
No, it's not unless the context permits it, i.e. if you phrase it in terms of the band as a unit. A half sentence like that doesn't work and anyone who actual speaks English fluently would know that.
Example: 'Death Grips is a band' is passable, but 'Death Grips are a band' is actually better anyway because a band is a group term and there for implicates there being multiple members so writing 'is' is blatantly incorrect.

Also, that's not what pretentious means and I have no idea how anyone can be 'native' to a website, you absolute scrote.

>>69001694
Nah, nice ironic shitpost though. Glad to see that your nation's collective incompetence is still in full effect.
>>
>>69001723
>anyone who actual speaks
Obviously it looks like you don't speak it.
>'native' to a website
Everyone knows what I meant yet somehow you don't. That's autism and/or poor English.

A "half sentence" isn't a thing and you would only be correct if the band name started with "the" and even then it is complicated.

http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/11023/is-a-music-band-a-singular-or-a-collective-entity-grammatically-speaking
>>
>>69001723
were you touched by your uncle as a kid?
>>
>>69001797
And
>Death Grips is an experimental hip hop group from Sacramento, California, formed in 2010
>The group consists of rapper/vocalist Stefan Burnett
>Death Grips was formed in
>The group released
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Grips
>>
>>69001797
>obviously you're not a native a fluent English speaker because you can explain how the language works and I can't
(you) are clearly a stubborn knob who can't handle the fact that you're absolutely wrong about something. I'm from Ireland and my English is evidently quite good.

>Everyone knows what I meant yet somehow you don't. That's autism and/or poor English.
>it doesn't matter if I wrote something that didn't make sense because I claim it to be fine anyway without any attempt to explain how
No.
If you could provide an actual argument that would be one thing, but you're just defensively shitposting because you only know 26 words.

>>69001808
shitpost/5

>>69001833
Exactly, as I explained above
>No, it's not unless the context permits it, i.e. if you phrase it in terms of the band as a unit

Being able to read would save you making redundant posts.
An established context of referring to the group as a unit makes referring to them as a singularity linguistically valid. However, referring to a group of people as a singularity without a context is retarded.
Example:
>"Who are they?" "They is my friends".
However
>"Who are they?" "They are in [a band]. That band is playing tonight, you should come along".

Then it works.

I can't understand the defensive ranting of someone so upset at the idea that had been given an auld nudge and told, with a giggle, that their syntax is bad. If someone says your shoes are untied do you assault them in the street? Get over yourselves, lads.
>>
>>69000719
>>69000754
>>69000855
>>69001249
Wow, you really don't get it, do you?
>>
>>69001972
think about it though.
you posted in a thread saying <band> is shit and you searched for the post that had what you perceived to be a linguistic error.
i mean really, did you get touched by your uncle? this is a safe space.
>>
>>69002139
I responded to the OP, mate.
If you're looking for someone to share your 'being touched by an uncle' memories with you so badly you could always try starting your own thread about it on /r9k/ with the rest of the autistic shitposters. You'll fit in great there.
>>
>>69002196
you're calling me autistic when you're doing exactly what autistic people do? lmao maybe have a talk with your uncle to clear the air buddy.
>>
>>69002415
>I'm obsessed with a random joke about uncles that isn't even relevant or clever and I keep shitposting about it because I'm self-conscious about my terrible language ability because of my blatant intellectual disability
>b-but you have autism because you entered a discussion, made an actual joke that we all sperged out over and got BTFO'd because you actually explained your points clearly while we all typed self-gratifying, stubborn garbage
Nah, not so much. You know, most people think in paragraphs. Not being able to properly communicate a point, explain an argument or make an actual, sensible post is indicative of an intellectual affliction, though, and it is obvious as fuck that you're a stay at home loser who cowers in fear when someone asks him what he's listening to and then complains online about how some asshole looked at you funny because 'he has pleb taste unlike me'. Like, you reek mate, your lack of any social skills is underlying your pathetic attempt to shitpost unironically.
>>
death grips are great
>>
>>69002000
trips confirm
>>
GET SO FUCKING DARK IN HERE
>>
>>69002590
COME COME FUCK APART IN HERE
>>
>>69002544
>projecting your autism this hard
try talking to someone m8, maybe your uncle.
>>
>>69000712
>music is objective
Nice meme
>>
>>69002667
Hey Randy, do you remember which page ms Holmes math homework is on? Btw, great trolling truly epic
>>
>>69002898
lol
>>
>>69003501
Seriously man if I get another detention my dad will put the parental controls back on the TV and tear down our treehouse!
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.