[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Paramore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_oge6mmPuYR1u9wdjjo1_1280.jpg (46KB, 625x832px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oge6mmPuYR1u9wdjjo1_1280.jpg
46KB, 625x832px
Thoughts on Paramore?
>>
they suck

she's average
>>
>>68999866
I wanna fuck her so bad
>>
>>68999999
>>
>>68999866
Bad highschool-core
>>
>>68999866
They were ok, the drummer - who was pretty good - and the guitarist - who wrote all the songs - left around the same time that the fad they were attached to died off and so everyone forgot that they existed.
I liked them a lot, but have no intention of revisiting them anytime soon. They were an above average radio pop act that has since out-stayed its welcome.
>>
everything except the first album is pretty good
>>
I want to "fuck" her if you know what I mean.
>>
Hot bitch, shitty band
>>
>>68999866
Garbage music for 14 year olds
>>
>>68999866
middle school tier
>>
File: 1455054307079.jpg (38KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1455054307079.jpg
38KB, 560x560px
I heard Paramore on the radio yesterday.

I thought it was Flyleaf with the shitty new singer.
>>
Third album is their peak.
They went to shit after the Farro brothers left
Ain't it fun and still into you are shameful pop pleasures though.
>>
>>69005225
>>69005762
funny as these kind of people listened to it and are now ashamed.

but yeah this was what the kids liked before the likes of death grips. similar level of angst and garbage.
>>
>>68999866
above-average pop rock bands who have a couple really good albums
>>
>>68999866
they make bad music but

muh dick
>>
File: 1464951074064.jpg (75KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464951074064.jpg
75KB, 720x720px
I want to take those boots off and take her sweaty foot into my mouth.

However this remains second, I repeat, a SECONDARY priority compared to the PRIMARY ambition of sniffing Lauren Mayberry's feet.

I've posted about this before but unfortunately got banned for it.

That said I cannot censor such a strong urge, I frankly find it overwhelming, I must share my ideas, they are infectious and perhaps if they become more widespread my ideas will not be so deviant but will become accepted, thus allowing me to pursue my passions in a way that is unsullied by aggressive censorship.
>>
Self-titled album was actually pretty good

Everything else is shitty pop-punk that teens listen to
>>
>>69007375
its okay man

we all wanna do it too
>>
>>69007417
Riot and brand new eyes were great pop-punk, kys.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.