[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does it sound so much like the shop assistants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Tiger_Trap.jpg (604KB, 1393x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Tiger_Trap.jpg
604KB, 1393x1400px
why does it sound so much like the shop assistants
>>
>>68994634
Because it does
>>
If you ask me it sounds faster and the guitars are more surf-y, plus Rose doesn't sound much like the Shop Assistant's singer
>>
smells like teen spirit starts playing
>>
This record is sooo innocent, that I actually felt guilty while listening to it, because I really felt that Tiger Trap deserved to lose their virginity to a much prettier guy. I feel like some creepy uncle that tries hiding his registered-sex offender tag from his nieces when I listen to this album, but I take it in with great pleasure. And this stuff is really energetic, so this niece is sure to squirm all around...oooh. Yah...that's right. You take what I give to you, sweet girlie-girl yah...

Don't be fooled by the seemingly naive and innocent nature of these songs, though; each song possesses a truly epic riff with a killer guitar tone. A guitar tone that totally stomps all over the guitar tone of bands like Heavenly (whom I actually like). Each song on here is truly catch, which is something that twee pop looks past a good deal of the time (I know...blasphemy, right?). The album couldn't have started with a more perfect opener in "Puzzle Pieces"; a high-speed, and borderline-chaotic spiel from the cute lips of Angela Loy. The guitar seems like a 16-year old speeding down the highway without a license, trying to avoid cops, but knowing that whenever you're doing something illegal, the concentration of cops in that area increases by 300%. The rest doesn't let down, with epic pop ditties such as "Words and Smiles" and "Supercrush". "You and Me" is sweet enough to render me diabetic.

If you want to pop the cherry of somebody way younger and hotter than you, but know that this possibility would be virtually impossible without the use of rape, listen to Tiger Trap instead. You won't even have to go to jail that way, and you'll still get the twisted satisfaction of stealing the precious innocence of a little girl!
>>
>>68995932
seattle junkie queen was a mistake
>>
bump because I like this album
>>
DUDE K RECORDS
>>
bees are buzzin' up in my head
>>
>>68995932
>using those metaphors
kill yourself
>>
>>68996842
>not getting the memes
kill yourself, newfag
>>
>>68995932
What the fuck is wrong with someone to write that and think it's publishable? Even nutters would have reservations on that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.