[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has he lost it? is america just too surreal now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-11-10-131108_595x89_scrot.png (12KB, 595x89px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-10-131108_595x89_scrot.png
12KB, 595x89px
has he lost it?
is america just too surreal now?
>>
qeq
>>
Is he serious or not
I am unable to tell how many layers of irony he's on
>>
>>68988475
100% serious

only his music is ironic
>>
>>68988475

Why wouldn't he be serious? Our society is 50% morons and it's lead to a terrible outcome.
>>
eke
>>
>>68989246
I'm sure you aren't in the 50% though, you are intelligent and thoughtful!
>>
>>68988475
100% ironic

only his music is serious
>>
>>68989246
voting a certain way for fear of missing the opportunity to vote a woman into power is a stupid thing to do
to seriously tweet that opinion would be pretty stupid
so its not unrealistic to want to hope its ironic
>>
>>68989263

I'm probably stupid in some ways but I didn't vote for Trump.

>>68989415

What does this even mean? Do you think people are mainly upset because a woman didn't get into office? It has a lot more to do with electing an unqualified failed businessman who brags about being a sex offender and whose primary platform is racism and the promotion of violence. And yes, Clinton is a corrupt liar, I know. So is Trump. Adding more bad qualities doesn't somehow make for a better candidate.
>>
>>68989537
Read the tweet my man
>>
>>68989537

Yeah, and he also said "Trump's cabinet is an extinction level event." What's your point? Multiple unfortunate things can happen at once, it seems foolish to take one thing and assume that's the entire reason someone is upset.

That said he also said "the american tears streaming down your face taste like sweet and sour sauce" so who the fuck knows anymore.
>>
>>68989537
There's something here you're missing.
>>
>>68989641
>>68989552
>>
>>68989641
i dunno what yr talking about budster, i was explicitly referring to this pic (from which the reply chain started) >>68988475
>>
>>68989711

Yeah, I know. But you can also just go to their twitter to get a better sense of what they're actually trying to say instead of focusing on one tiny snippet out of context and assuming you have the whole picture. This is literally exactly why this maniac got elected, I can't tell you how many Trump voters I've talked to don't even have any clue what he's said or done. It's just widespread ignorance.
>>
>>68989246
I understand if he doesn't support Trump (he's a black experimental musician, I didn't expect him too lel), but "muh vagina president" is a really stupid reason.
>>
>>68989742
i'm l i t e r a l l y only focusing on whether that particular tweet was ironic or not given the stupidity in the thought process behind a claim like that
>>
>>68988475
DUDE
VAGINA
LMAO
>>
僕は早く死にたい
>>
>>68989766

Good thing that apparently isn't the reason.

>>68989788

How is "we passed on a historic landmark as a society in favor of an obviously terrible person" stupid? It's not a big deal but it is one of many negative things you can say about this outcome. It's especially noteworthy when you have a bunch of people shouting "I ain't gonna have no cunt in my white house!" while electing a proud, outspoken sex offender. It sends a pretty bad message.
>>
File: 1478639192487.jpg (53KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478639192487.jpg
53KB, 720x960px
>>68989537
Shouldn't you be protesting?
>>
>>68990151
just to fully clarify, the quote is "Disgusted to say the least. That we missed the opportunity to elect the first woman pres of the USA"
>>
>>68988475
James you fucking hypocrite
Send the tapes people paid for before you get self-righteous again
>>
odds are he voted for clinton, but that kek tweet's got me thinkin.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.