[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revival music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0022.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
So I really need music that is emotional and/or about revival and bringing back to life/from the dead kind of thing. I it can involve love or somewhere among the emotional equivalent, I would be happy.

I have a reward of making a separate post of my personal collection of music, and if it goes well, I might even provide links or make a playlist on YouTube, and probably suggest a free music app that is data efficient. Bump as much as you have to.

Here I a list of the related songs I have. Consider it an up front taste of the reward.

And I am asking for such because I am writing a book that has to do with a character that is being constantly revived so she can live a full life and have the chance to love someone truly. Since she was created as a "Frankenstein" ish kind of creature, any music related to this is also much appreciated!

Happy posting!

Song - artist

Let it die - starset (nightcore version as well)

Fallen angel - three days grace (nightcore version as well)

All you wanted - Michelle branch (nightcore version as well)

Beating heart - Ellie Goulding (nightcore version as well)

Bring me to life - nightcore

Human - nightcore

How to save a life - the fray (female nightcore version as well)

Stitches - nightcore (duet)

Never too late - three days grace

Awake and alive - skillet (nightcore version as well)
>>
wew lad
>>
>>68986725
weak bait or intellectual affliction? I'm having a hard time figuring it out. You're definitely 16 at the oldest, though, so you should leave regardless.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kSvN1dQjxc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvKNhIdLOmk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C80DJibiAE

Searched a bunch and found these, I hope they are what you had in mind. Can I have your secret collection now?
>>
>>68986758
Your 4 years off, I'm 20, and I can prove it because I actually know what a T4 tax form is, nice try with your bait though.
Being an author was not my first career choice, and it won't be my last. Sorry this isn't another K-pop perv post. I like to expand my horizons and try something new… when I am not so busy

>>68986841
I will have to spend some time listing my playlist, there is a lot of music. A lot. Thanks for your contrabution. I will have a look at what you found.
>>
File: dave's theme.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dave's theme.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
>>68987001
>I'm 20
>I can prove it
>Being an author was not my first career choice, and it won't be my last
>I like to expand my horizons and try something new… when I am not so busy
I'm quite rightly amused now, OP. Love the name, too. Why are you writing a novel about a girl who keeps randomly dying and unnecessarily/redundantly being resurrected though? And why do you need edgy music for teenagers to help you with it?
>>
>>68987001
thanks man, I'll be awaiting that playlist. I'm hosting a brony rave with tons of adulterated molly so I need all the 192kbps nightcore rips I can get
>>
>>68987081
Not so much about edgy, but trying to get emotional music, so I refrain from writing like a robot. and the character dying and reviving I figured would make a great theme for the consequences of scientifically going too far and disregarding morals. It's not the only theme, but it is one of the main ones, I just have only found so many songs that relate to it, which is why I am here. I admit I have a taste that is a little picky. But yeah, you wanted to know, so here it is.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI0nRP8pmwI
hey OP I got another banger for you
>>
File: IMG_0074.png (328KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0074.png
328KB, 640x1136px
>>68987250
Well, if it is nightcore you want, I'll post some up right now. It is from that app I was talking about earlier, so I don't have as much, but it will get you started.

>>68987333
Thanks again mate, I'll look into it

Major nightcore dumb in 3. 2. 1.
>>
>>68987310
>I figured would make a great theme for the consequences of scientifically going too far and disregarding morals
My first tip is to make sure you understand the language behind constructing a creative work before you try to undertake one.
There are themes, there are concepts (most important****) and there is nothing superfluous that can distract from any and all ideas meant to be communicated, otherwise you derail your own message (and you need to have one, specific message you mean to communicate when making something because making something is the pursuit of communicating that message because there is no other way in which it could properly be explained).

I'd also insist that you read extensively from both fiction and philosophy before you try and muddle together something, because you seem miles out of your depth.

I can't believe your thread isn't bait, though, so I'm going to monitor it. I've never seen Nightcore mentioned unironically.

I'll share something with you - one of my favourite tracks from when I was 20 years old
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-4tSW1zy3M
>>
File: IMG_0075.png (313KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0075.png
313KB, 640x1136px
>>68987333
Not bad, pretty good find, all of them have got the gears turning again.

Also, the app I use is literally called free music, and it just plays whatever audio you search up. Unless it has copyright or something. But yeah, I never go over a gigabyte in data. Unless I use it constantly.

More nightcore coming!
>>
File: IMG_0076.png (334KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0076.png
334KB, 640x1136px
>>68987449
Thank you for your advice, I will keep that in mind. I was starting off with that approach, but now I'll make sure I keep that as my guideline.

And as for the mismatch terminology, I am legitimately autistic, so what I say is sometimes lacking for what I meant. So forgive me.

And thanks for the link, really like the guitar play in sleepless.

And if I wanted to bait, I would have gone to /b/, /pol/, or one of the other NSFW boards, or something, and meme the heck out of that

>>68987382
>Dumb
Oops, meant to be
>dump

More nightcore!
>>
File: 1461939430461s.jpg (3KB, 124x92px) Image search: [Google]
1461939430461s.jpg
3KB, 124x92px
>>68986725
>>
File: IMG_0077.png (333KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.png
333KB, 640x1136px
>>68987873
It probably doesn't look like a shitpost probably because it is not one. Have a nice day sir, or madam

And here is another list
>>
>>68987250
i am laffin
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.