[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking hate the new iTunes update. What's a better player lads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

also who likes Foo Fighters?
>>
Groove player
>>
>>68981572
Yeah, it fucking sucks.
Also, I put everything in icloud and itunes can't find the files anymore.

Piece of shit player, I turned to Spotify, gonna delete my > 200GB Library.
>>
Mediamonkey is okay if you can't fubar, or can't be bothered to fubar. There're a few others too, check the sticky I'd say.
>>
>uses iTunes
>likes Foo Fighters

Wow I never thought I'd meet someone with such shit taste
>>
>>68981572
lets be honest, foo fighters were good until echos, silence, patience and grace. after this they ultimately turned to generic pretentious overproduced fushit (except some VERY rare exceptions)
>>
>>68981782
>Spotify

It's fucking terrible if you're going to use it mobile. Enjoy it logging you out while you're offline, deleting all your local content and a fucking horrible UI. Those fuckers are so fucking lazy what the fuck are they even doing with all that money
>>
>>68981946
but the size of their data base is actually kind of decent (at least concerning streaming sites...)
>>
>>68981941
The Sonic Highways doco was great, all the music was dogshit though, they managed to somehow fail with the Holy Diver riff...
>>
>>68981987
exactly my opinion. i only watched it partially, but the musical realiziation of grohls concept of it was cringeworthy... i always new that he is a very self-convinced guy, but im sure he jerked himself off after production.
>>
>>68981946
IDK lad I haven't had any of those problems and I strictly use it mobile. Sometimes it will say I'm offline for a second but then it comes back to life, it is normally when it first opens anyway.

The only downside I find is that some R A R E artists aren't available.
>>
>>68981980

Yeah that's why I also still use it. Just wanted to give a heads up.

>>68982108

Well most of my problems come from when I'm travelling, which I do a lot, and don't have internet access. The app randomly does the things I mentioned when you're offline for more than a few hours which is annoying as shit.
>>
>>68982139
With the local content issue do you mean after downloading tracks, going offline, coming back online then going offline again they are gone?
>>
>>68982156

Yeah but I should clarify that this has "only" happened ~5 times during three years. One time it happened during a six-hour flight though and I spent the whole time fantasizing about going to Spotify HQ and setting the whole place on fire.

Oh and also one time my account got jacked and they could do literally NOTHING about it. Had to contact my bank and make a brand new Spotify account, all my playlists lost... I just have a lot of bad experience with the app and their customer service.
>>
grohl is a aids denying sociopath
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.