[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does she have a good song other than Oblivion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 19

File: grimes333.jpg (51KB, 650x367px) Image search: [Google]
grimes333.jpg
51KB, 650x367px
Does she have a good song other than Oblivion?
>>
>>68974168
Lots of great songs. Really, she wouldn't be discussed so often here if she would have only one good song.
>>
>>68974168
>Oblivion
>Good song

Pick one and only one
>>
>>68974230
>being this extreme contrarian
You're denying the quality of the single of 2012 according to P4K and RYM. Think about it.
>>
>>68974230
I'd like a good song
>>
we don't know if she actually made a good song

it's only been speculated if she really had that experience or not
>>
>>68974262
>caring about P4K and RYM
Top-level plebbery.
>>
>>
Can you faggots name some of her good songs then
>>
i remember when people would get mad over grimes

they don't even care anymore
>>
>>68974406
realiti demo
>>
>>68974406
Here's a list of good songs by her:
>>
>>68974428
actually really good
>>
>>68974168
What kinds of music do you normally listen to?
>>
>>68974451
hilarius thanks for the laff friend
>>
>>68974451
Where are your songs? Exactly. Fuck off hater.
>>
>implying Genesis isn't overall the better song

only plebs disagree
>>
Demo version of Realiti
>>
>>68974504
which one seems more important to you?
>>
>>68974230
I pick both, fuck you you fucking philistine
>>
File: Barney.jpg (46KB, 496x478px) Image search: [Google]
Barney.jpg
46KB, 496x478px
See you on a dark night OP
>>
>>68974609
you're autistic
>>
myonlyfriendthisistheend.avi
>>
>>68974525
what does 'importance' have to do with anything? They're both inconsequential pop songs. Genesis is more enjoyable.

>Select around street sign
this is new
>>
Nightmusic is her best song

Pin and the title track are the best songs on Art Angels
>>
>>68974759
no they're not important at all
>>
File: 1476408281679.jpg (94KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1476408281679.jpg
94KB, 500x750px
>>68974230
>>68974275
>>68974326
>>68974350
>>68974371
>>68974406
>>68974451
>>68974480
>>68974504
>>68974524
>>68974609
>>68974759
>>68974760
>>68974168
Hold on! Here's a list of SOME of her great songs:
Be a Body
Oblivion
Genesis
REALiTi
Kill V. Maim
Artangels
Nightmusic
Rosa
Weregild
Devon
Symphonia IX (My Wait Is U)
World Princess Part II
Circumambient
Flesh Without Blood
Venus in Fleurs
Sagrad
Vanessa
Crystal Ball
Venus Fly
Angel
My Sister Says the Saddest Things
David
Ambrosia
Grisgris
Zoal, Face Dancer
Butterfly
Omega

They're all top tier songs. Now you could go back to your usual shitposting.
>>
File: 1478454419760.png (5KB, 467x87px) Image search: [Google]
1478454419760.png
5KB, 467x87px
>>68974411
>they don't even care anymore
Funny that this thread got so many replies when the board is almost dead today. I can assure you they still care.
>>
wbu
>>
>>68974948
Why is she dressed like a car wash brush? Is it "le quirky xd *holds up spork*"?
>>
>>68975607
She's dressed like that for a photoshoot. She's a model too. People that said she's ugly may have a heart attack right now.
>>
no, she's just another ridiculously plain meme artist that fat faggots fantasize about
>>
>>68975773
Source for this retarded assumption?
>>
File: 1475169421750.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1475169421750.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>68975837
>opinions need sources

relax
>>
>>68974168
Grimes may have a terrible waifufag fanbase here but she shits all over the kpop and most of the other waifufag artists' music
>>
>>68976036
Why do you think she has a terrible fanbase? Just because they support her and fight back the haters? Isn't that a normal thing for all fanbases? Or you're butthurt because they insulted you after you said a moronic thing?
>>
Phhhhhh fucking pathtic
https://twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/795786991740678145?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7C
>>
>>68974168
Oh I would say yeth
>>
>>68975734
I mean they let all kinds of fucked up looking junkies pose, why not some goblin desperate for money?
>>
>>68976135
I voted Trump and I still love all you guys, IDGAF. I just want you to stop being girliemen and start enjoying boyhood and manhood like nature intended. And to defeat Evil whatever shape it may take. We can be strong together and keep this world safe from degeneration.
>>
>>68976471
Stupid comment, stupid poster. I think you're just an ugly junkie envious of her success.
>>
>>68976570
I'm straight edge. Also I don't give a fuck about success. If I'm successful I want it to be for making something good, not making Grimes-tier shite.
>>
>>68974168
Skyrim :^)
>>
>>68976606
Lies, lies, lies. Grimes did great music and you know it.
>>
File: popstar_masterminds_in_lairs.jpg (253KB, 2259x480px) Image search: [Google]
popstar_masterminds_in_lairs.jpg
253KB, 2259x480px
>>68976471
>goblin
>>
>>68976606
> If I'm successful I want it to be for making something good
>Grimes-tier shite.
Lol based on your estimation of the latter I'd say that the possibility of the former happening shouldn't concern you too much.
>>
File: 1454201966905.png (38KB, 381x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454201966905.png
38KB, 381x400px
>>68976672
anon, i
>>
>>68974428
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA
>>
>>68977315
I want to hear the unreleased album.
>>
>>68976117
>Just because they support her and fight back the haters?
yes. like why should you care about someone else's opinion? y'all are just obnoxious. you do you and let other people do them.
>>
it's truly ironic that anytime someone gives objective reasons why grimes' music isn't good or creative, grimesfags automatically counter by saying that music is subjective. But as soon as someone says they don't like her music, they get fucking mauled by autismos saying they're wrong.
>>
>>68978328
hi!! welcome to /mu/

now get out
>>
>>68978328
>But as soon as someone says they don't like her music, they get fucking mauled by autismos saying they're wrong.
>Failing to appreciate the fact that there are many individual Posters in these threads, all with varying levels of sincerity and intelligence (because the people who post here are just like any other group of people communicating disparately over the internet - varied)

To quote Mark Twain:
>“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Or - to put it another way - don't dish it out if you can't take it.
>>
>>68978809
>Or - to put it another way - don't dish it out if you can't take it.
your post made sense until here. seems like a bit of a non-sequitur
>>
>>68978858
Stupid/shallow opinions tend to elicit stupid/shallow responses. Smart/in-depth opinions tend to elicit smart/in-depth responses AND stupid/shallow responses (since that is just how social group dynamics work.) However no one in their right mind is going to take the latter form of responses seriously since the simultaneous existence of both types of responses tends to make the difference obvious.

Chances are that if stupid/shallow responses to expressed opinions in these threads are enough on their own to compel the author of such an opinion into going on the defensive, said opinions are most likely stupid/shallow themselves. Hence the "Don't dish it out..." part.
>>
>>68978328
>objective reasons why grimes' music isn't good or creative
>objective reasons
Provide at least one.
She's pretty hard to attack from a musical point of view, so most haters choose the easy way, ad hominem attacks to her appearance and her fanbase. Tbch I never saw a real argument why her music sucks. Not even once.
>>
>>68979396
it's simplistic and formulaic. nearly every song follows the basic blueprint for a generic pop song to a T. yeah some of the sounds and textures are different, but if you took the music from a grimes song and played it on a more normal synthesizer and produced it better, it would sound like any other radio hit. her music isn't bad, it's not nearly as original as you all try to say.
>>
to expand on this, >>68979472
i just thought of a metaphor. it's kind of like taking a picture of your starbucks, but then putting an instagram filter on it to make it seem more original.
>>
>>68974168
no
>>
>>68979472
>>68979520
You clearly didn't give a proper listen to her music.

>it's simplistic and formulaic
No, it's not. It's very layered and complex. Just listen closely. There are lots of quirky sounds and unexpected twists.
Listen to this audio interview to find out more about her creation process:
https://soundcloud.com/hrishihirway/song-exploder-grimes
>>
>>68974482
Thats worst argu nigga. Like you dont like pizza and cook says to you where is your pizza fag?
>>
What her smell must be after 3 days without showering watching independent french movies all day inside the house in a strong storm?
>>
>>68979701
>You clearly didn't give a proper listen to her music.
see, this is what i'm talking about, music is subjective, but then as soon as someone says they don't like her music, they're wrong.

anon, i'm talking about objective aspects of her music. this isn't something to argue about, it's a fact. almost every song is 3-5 minutes long, with a standard 4/4 beat, a verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus structure, 2-4 chords (oblivion is just two for the entire song), and built on traditional, natural scales.

you guys always fall back on the "so many layers" argument, but playing a G note on a shitload of different instruments on top of each other is no more compositionally meritorious than playing a G note on one piano key. it's about WHAT you're playing, not how many times you play it. Anyone with garageband can make music with 100 different tracks playing on top of each other, but that doesn't mean it's going to be good.

>There are lots of quirky sounds
yeah i already admitted to that, i said she uses weird synths and textures, but in the end she's still just using them to play generic tunes.
>>
>>68980012
>implying only music with complex melodies can be good
>objective aspect
>>
>>68980012
>almost every song is 3-5 minutes long, with a standard 4/4 beat, a verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus structure, 2-4 chords (oblivion is just two for the entire song), and built on traditional, natural scales
Why should all of these characteristics matter when she has songs which sound like nothing else?
Do you have any examples of songs similar to Kill V Maim, SCREAM or Dream Fortress?
>>
>>68980122
>>implying only music with complex melodies can be good
i never implied this. i'm simply pointing out that her music is extremely similar to the popular music of the time, and therefore it isn't very original. i'm not even saying i think her music is bad. i'm just saying i don't think it's as great as you all say it is.

>>objective aspect
everything i listed there is an objective aspect of her music.
>>
>>68980161
no matter what song i show you you're going to say it's different. i'm not going to play your game.

all i'm going to say is that if a song follows the blueprint that i outlined there, it's NOT very original.
>>
>>68980178
>it isn't very original
>everything i listed there is an objective aspect of her music.
These are all meaningless points since she has her signature sound and actually sounds like no one else.
It's like if you said she uses Ableton to produce her stuff but there are a lot of other producers who do the same therefore she is not original.
>>
>>68980260
>It's like if you said she uses Ableton to produce her stuff but there are a lot of other producers who do the same therefore she is not original.
what? it's nothing like this. i'm talking about how her music is composed, literally the way that it's arranged. ableton is an enormously versatile digital audio workshop. there's very little versatility in a song that's locked into a generic pop formula.

>she has her signature sound and actually sounds like no one else.
i completely disagree, but this is a matter of opinion
>>
>>68980201
different anon here, Kill V Maim is one of the few Grimes songs I vibe with, if you've actually got something similar I'd be interested
>>
>>68980303
What electronic pop artists are 'original' then, in your opinion?
>>
I just listened to Oblivion again and it sounds different than I remember. I must be losing my hearing - her voice was a lot harder to understand when I just listened to it compared to what I remember
>>
>>68980412
musically? not many. pop is inherently generic. if it wasn't, then it wouldn't be popular. weird or experimental music doesn't appeal to the masses and therefore it isn't pop (when i say pop i mean it in the sense of stuff that gets played on the radio)

maybe this if you could call this pop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2KsccOJy1w

pc music is pretty original conceptually and aesthetically. but musically it's still just generic pop music for the most part.
>>
>>68980604
Ok, you are just another wannabe patrician elitistic fuck.
>>
>>68980633
>wannabe patrician
nah

>elitist
i won't deny this.
>>
>>68974168
California is her best song
>>
>>68979396
Underrated post.
>>
The only objectively well produced song is Go and people hate it because it was in part produced by the patriarchy.
>>
>>68981487
lame comment
>>
File: cheap_hookers.jpg (212KB, 667x335px) Image search: [Google]
cheap_hookers.jpg
212KB, 667x335px
>>68976831
>female hooker vs male hooker

Keep it like for like, plz.
>>
File: vgrim.jpg (189KB, 663x489px) Image search: [Google]
vgrim.jpg
189KB, 663x489px
>>68981535
you're mad because it's true
>>
>>68980012
>standard 4/4 beat, a verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus structure
lol have you even heard anything from halfaxa?
>>
File: 1476341007287.png (44KB, 798x336px) Image search: [Google]
1476341007287.png
44KB, 798x336px
>>68981548
>>68981552
LOVE GRIMES OR DIE, FOOOOLS
>>
>>68980012
It's about the end result, the actual sounds produced. The actual notes played don't really matter, even the notes concept is an abstraction. The real complexity is in the interaction of the layers of sound.

>yeah i already admitted to that, i said she uses weird synths and textures, but in the end she's still just using them to play generic tunes.
If they're generic why do you can't name similar songs to them? Name a similar song to Circumambient, for example.
>>
>>68980012
>almost every song is 3-5 minutes long, with a standard 4/4 beat, a verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus structure, 2-4 chords (oblivion is just two for the entire song), and built on traditional, natural scales.

>Again - it depends on the style of music. In small-ensemble situations (typified by the jazz and classical chamber groups) sonic interest is principally achieved through variations in scale, chord progression, time signature, and tempo (aspects known as the horizontal axis elements of music in music theory circles - since they're rendered horizontally in standard music notation) rather than through variations in sonic texture and timbre.

>In contrast to this, large ensemble situations (typified by layered/sample based music - ala Grimes - and classical orchestra/organ music) the opposite is true. Sonic interest is primarily achieved through variations of sonic texture and timbre (aspects known as the vertical axis elements of music in music theory - since they rendered vertically standard music notation) brought about by combining individual samples/instruments together in constantly changing configurations, while leaving the horizontal axis elements relatively untouched.

>One of the best classical examples of this latter method is Bach's Passacaglia in C Minor (originally written for organ, but transcribed here beautifully imo for full orchestra Johann Sebastian Bach - Passacaglia in C Minor BMV 582 (White Nights) Notice how, despite its extended running time and constantly variating sound, the horizontal axis elements described earlier are very simply defined and NEVER change (the entire song's chord progression consists of the same 4 chords repeated ad nauseum.)

>This is the sort of context in which the complexity of Grimes' music (especially regarding her earlier stuff) is based; constant, conscious variations in sound quality rather than formal structure.
>>
File: nup_150150_0344ut94w8u.jpg (169KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
nup_150150_0344ut94w8u.jpg
169KB, 610x406px
>>68981586
p a t r i a r c h y
>>
>>68979396
Bland music is proved by many people finding it forgettable.

Ranks start at the bottom for a reason, the only real in depth arguments that have to be provided are for why grimes is better than anyone else.
>>
>>68981586
she's so sexy when she's hateful.
>>
The simplicity was charming on about half the songs on visions and the she 'learned to produce' and you're left with garbage like Medieval Warfare.
>>
>>68980178
>isn't very original
And yet there no real similar songs to her songs. Isn't that originality, to sound like nobody else?

Grimes is using some common blocks (that have been done before) to build her unique building. Like a dish, the end results matter, not that it used ingredients that you already tasted before.
>>
>>68981617
>proved by many people finding it forgettable
And where are these """many people"""? I only see 2-3 hateposters samefagging on 4chan.
>>
>>68981645
>you're left with garbage like Medieval Warfare.
You don't have a sense of humor, don't you? Some people actually liked that song. It's a one off song, like Go was, and will not be representative to the sound of her next album, so chill.

>As she closes the door on this album, Boucher has a calmer project in mind for the next: “I’m really vibing on making something really slow and gorgeous that just breathes, and has room to breathe. I feel like my work has always been fast paced, kinetic, and almost just manic and I feel like for me the hardest thing I can do is make something that’s slow and heavy. I’m so ADD in my work; I really want to push myself into something that would be slower and more reflective.”
>>
>>68981659
Butterfly, Worldprincess Part II as bad as Medieval Warfare
>>
>>68981648
Most filter yo ass for being so pesky, but not before calling out your waifu's music as shit once or twice. My guess is they don't want to be anything like grimesfags.
>>
>>68981671
>Butterfly, Worldprincess Part II as bad as Medieval Warfare
I love these songs. I guess you just don't dig overtly pop music. Grimes tries to make her music as diverse as possible. Like Bjork, that results in many "controversial" songs. She could be a one trick pony and churn Oblivion over and over again easily, but she's a real artist and always tries new things in her music. It's up to listeners if they enjoy the results or not.
>>
>>68981724
No, they're just trash because she's a mediocre artist and not some sort of original musical genius people here claim here to be, they're sonically and lyrically a mess and there's no charm to it, just cringe.

Kill V. Maim works as an overt pop song because it has drive and focus adhering to a traditional structure she can fall back on.
>>
>>68980303
Do you know that there are limits on what you could do with a pop formula? Do you think it's easy to make an experimental AND catchy song? Having catchy hooks =/= generic, let's be clear. On that basis, Beethoven, Bach and Mozart are generic too, because their music have plenty of hooks (catchy parts).

It was a very deliberate choice for Grimes to work within pop format, because she loves both pop and experimental. When she's gone full experimental, her music could sound like this (an improvised 10 min jam for a radio station): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhNxvoXOKcI
>>
>>68974168
Visions is a 10/10 album
>>
>>68981756
They're just your unpopular opinions. You're not in position to establish if she's a genius or not, let the consesus do that. If you're prejudiced against pop music, I don't think you could really get into her music. Music taste is subjective, period.
>>
>>68981758
sounds like she's learning to use a tape echo and 4/4 drum loops

this is yoko ono levels of terrible
>>
>>68981671
>Butterfly, Worldprincess Part II as bad as Medieval Warfare
objectively pleb
>>
>>68981779
>prejudiced against pop music
provides example of her decent pop song that works
>I don't think you could really get into her music
"like you just don't understand man"
cool story
>>
>>68981786
>listen only to few seconds from grimes jam
>this is yoko ono levels of terrible
Here's your (You). You wanted it, you got it.
>>
>>68981769
in a world where creativity and musical skill aren't valued
>>
>>68981805
>"like you just don't understand man"
This is actually true. Not all brains work the same. You could understand something and not understand something else.
>>
File: 155944471.jpg (118KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
155944471.jpg
118KB, 594x396px
>>68981779
nice try bloodpop
>>
>>68981812
in a world where creativity and musical skill are valued

fify. you just can't deny the greatness of this album. visions is a magical album to me and many others.
>>
grimes is such a bae
>>
>>68981779
you actually need to listen to pop music that has elevated beyond grimes, taking her novel yet primitive approaches to vocal pitches and raw delivery and packaged into a concise yet experimental narrative on culture https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8m9zhNAgKs
>>
>>68981822
Thanks.
>>
>>68981779
>unpopular opinions
all my what? there are way more negative memes than positive ones about her, there's your consensus even factoring in all those who filter the generals. And yes, it has to be implied to be a reflective of her music since we are on /mu/ and not /celeb/.
>>
>>68981854
>pop music that has elevated beyond grimes
That's literally impossible.
>>
>>68981880
Grimes - Kill V. Maim
101,678 likes, 10,724 dislikes

Rae Sremmurd - Black Beatles ft. Gucci Mane
539,544 likes, 23,654 dislikes

You’re not in a position to judge, the consensus has spoken.
>>
File: grimes-go.jpg (42KB, 1230x715px) Image search: [Google]
grimes-go.jpg
42KB, 1230x715px
>>
>>68981897
more likes and views - better music, yeah sure
>>
File: 1475668611931.png (15KB, 721x406px) Image search: [Google]
1475668611931.png
15KB, 721x406px
>>68981872
>there are way more negative memes than positive ones about her
Completely false. The negative ones are very few. Prove me wrong by naming them.

The positive ones? This just scratches the surface: http://imgbox.com/g/kYRKyfOcvc

>there's your consensus even factoring in all those who filter the generals
There were multiple polls about her. Plus there's consensus from critics (80 for Visions and 88 for AA on Metacritic).
>>
File: carpix02.jpg (58KB, 494x648px) Image search: [Google]
carpix02.jpg
58KB, 494x648px
>>68981910
The appreciation ratio is higher, they're on a higher level than grimes, you need to understand that their lyrics are speaking to the next generation in a profound way, prophetic of the racial tension brought about by the recent elections. Grimes just makes random unintelligible angelic nosies.
>>
File: 1477766362391.jpg (2MB, 2487x3730px) Image search: [Google]
1477766362391.jpg
2MB, 2487x3730px
>>68981944
>Grimes just makes random unintelligible angelic nosies.
>being such a massive pleb
>>
File: 7YyRgBdh.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
7YyRgBdh.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
>>68981954
Haters mad for whatever reason
>>
>>68981979
Stop being a pleb and the unintelligible angelic sounds suddenly will become intelligible. Just a friendly advice.
>>
File: ppgpo3_250.gif (1015KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ppgpo3_250.gif
1015KB, 250x250px
>>68981994
Stop being a pleb and realise that the Black Beatles are on a higher level of public discourse, one of them is related to Paul McCartney which demonstrates their musical pedigree.

Meanwhile: "I'm definitely really embarrassed by my lyrics." - Claire Boucher (Grimes)
>>
File: slay.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
slay.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>68981994
"I give myself shit: "What are you doing? What is all this random babble?" - Claire Boucher (Grimes)
>>
>>68982056
>>68982034
You don't know about her self esteem issues. She's more confident about her skills these days.
>>
>>68974168
I love Grimes.
>>
>>68981943
Great binary poll! You can't poll for disinterestedness, hasn't the last few days taught you anything.

I'll prove it again by not spending my energy recounting all the ugly grimes memes because if you can't detect their nuance then you are obviously unable to confirm their greatness.
>>
>>68983105
>You can't poll for disinterestedness
People that don't have an opinion on Grimes/aren't interested, didn't vote. It's obvious.
>>
>>68981604
this is a well informed post, but i think comparing the complexities of her music to those of bach or other classical composers is a huge stretch, and even kind of insulting. even though she does write her music mainly on the vertical axis, most of what she's playing is just the same shit layered on top of itself. it's not like she's doing all that much with harmony, polyphony, or counterpoint. she finds a 2 or 4-measure pattern and then loops it for the rest of the song. it's not constantly changing and moving forward like a classical piece. also, most of the layers that she stacks on one another arent even playing different melodies.
>>
>>68984431
>but i think comparing the complexities of her music to those of bach or other classical composers is a huge stretch, and even kind of insulting.
Stop being so brainwashed. Everything could be compared to anything, not sacred cows, especially on a board like this. It's just music, a bunch of sounds.

>it's not constantly changing and moving forward like a classical piece.
Seriously? Did you actually listen to her music? Here's an instrumental version of one of her best songs: https://clyp.it/pgk1bj2k Her instrumentals of her songs are so good they could stand out on their own even without voice.

>also, most of the layers that she stacks on one another arent even playing different melodies.
Wrong. Listen closely.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.