[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss GG Allin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: gg-allin-4.jpg (170KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
gg-allin-4.jpg
170KB, 900x675px
Discuss GG Allin
>>
eh was a pretty cool guy
>>
>>68942852
one of the greats, would love to see leo pack on the pounds and start shooting H for the gg allin biopic.
>>
>>68942852
He liked rolling around in poop and doing drugs. He also had a few good songs. One of his best is a Warren Zevon cover.
>>
Ariel Pink is better.
>>
Love him, saw him live (yeah I'm old, get over it) and he put on the most exhilarating show I've ever been to (possible exception being Crash Worship)

Yeah anything yu care to say about his lack of talent, being disgusting, etc is probably more true than you can even express but that was exactly his appeal for "Fuck the world, and fuck every standard of middle class decency in it!" gutter punk types.

I don't see anyone ever taking that aspect of punk farther than he did
>>
>>68943048
That is really fascinating actually. I would die to have had a chance to see him. I guess Power Electronics shows and this are the only thing I want to have seen
>>
>>68943107
>I would die

Call it teenage gullibility, but we all considered death a real risk (if slight, because why would he do it in Portland?) that this would be the show he'd kill himself and take as many audience members with him as possible - which was widely rumored to be his intent on that (his last, as it turned out) tour
>>
>>68942852
One of the all time greats
>>
>>68943241
He was out of his tiny fucking mind but a genius at the same time
>>
File: lamepunk.png (2MB, 1071x768px) Image search: [Google]
lamepunk.png
2MB, 1071x768px
>>68942852
Glad he's dead and didn't have to see life today. Punk isn't even a shell of what it once was.
>>
edgy performance art

but, punk was the right medium for it
>>
>>68942852
He deserved to die
>>
>>68944940
dude what I live by that building
>>
No talent faggot hack who ate shit (literally) to sell $3 concert tickets.
>>
can't wait until his studio output gets super nice audiophile remasters
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.