[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you fuckers hate Jamiroquai?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Jamiroquai.jpg (34KB, 718x539px) Image search: [Google]
Jamiroquai.jpg
34KB, 718x539px
Why do you fuckers hate Jamiroquai?
>>
>>68939009
I like the music. Just hate the guy behind it. He's a twat.
>>
>>68939009
Never said I did senpai

>>68939017
He's kind of a dick
>>
Are you kidding I fucking adore him
He literally makes music to drive around to, I'm a delivery driver and I own his entire discography, he has made countless mundane nights fun and funky. And OK maybe he seems like a bit of a dick but those were the days where he was on coke, he's probably more chill now and I'm so hype for the new album.
>>
They do? He good to use for babbies intro to Acid Jazz and other related genres.
>>
File: 1455179618136.jpg (62KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1455179618136.jpg
62KB, 500x495px
I actually do like Jamiroquai.
>>
he sux lol
>>
>>68939136
Too bad he's one of those rare examples where the entry level artist is the best in the genre.
>>
hate is a strong word!
>>
>>68939173
Not true. People just don't listen to them on here, so it's really hard to get a thread started. There are PLENTY of great artists in /AFGJ/.
>>
i love Jamiroquai.

Return of the Space Cowboy is a 10/10 album
>>
>>68939225
Not that anon but thanks for suggesting that board thingy. I've always been especially fond of this kinda acid future funky jazz that has some or lotsa electronica.
>>
Because he makes shit music.
>>
Because it's shit
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2443x2742px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2443x2742px
>>68939800
I've stopped posting since last year, because there's hardly any activity. I can happen, but it's hard to pinpoint where. Also, you'll be accused of being Turny.

If you like BRUK/Garage, I recommend. Phuturistix.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p-_0Nx-_dIA

>Here's a chart.
>>
>>68939017
>>68939037
>>68939083
story? i don't know anything about him
>>
>>68940505
I saw him at a grocery store in Sacramento yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>68940058
Thats a compliment tbf

>>68939811
>>68939838
>no fun, not ever
>>
>>68941700
Turny, is that you?
>>
>>68942440
No, just a rare fan of the funky stuff
>>
>>68942500
Me too. This is a tune, btw.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PEs2HzgKAqc

>Sad no one posts anymore, so we can't jam and share songs/artists.
>>
>>68939009

Who says?

They brought the funk in abundance, band was always tight & Jay Kay was fire when he's on. One of the most underrated front men of all time.
>>
>>68939256
/thread
>>
They're awesome really, but I think that since Stuart Zender left the band the quality only went down. (Trot) Space Cowboy is best album for me, all suave n' shit, then EOPE, TWM and Synkronized. The others have some good stuff too, but these are the only ones I can fully listen too.
>>
>>68939009
I like it
>>
>>68940574
the GOAT pasta
>>
>>68939136
For me Jamiroquai is one of the best acid jazz bands, so I want to know, what acid jazz bands/albums do you think are better?
>>
>>68940058
>AFGJ
thank you a lot for this list anon
>>
>>68944392
More of a BRUK head myself, but I'll recommend you some artists.
>The Brand New Heavies
>Incognito
>Moses Mayes
>The Rebirth.

Generally more here, but sound varies.
>>68940058

>Corkers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpXaFNNTew
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bU0RJkhDebw
>>
>>68944509
>>68944392

Jamiroquai are one of the best (don't know, because they're the only mainstream Acid Jazz group, or what) you might need to explore to find similar sounding artists.

You might like this song.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QWNyN2DZXz4
>>
more like jamiroqueer
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.