[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is james ferraro the most creative musician alive? i think so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 8

File: jamesferraro1[1].jpg (32KB, 393x400px) Image search: [Google]
jamesferraro1[1].jpg
32KB, 393x400px
is james ferraro the most creative musician alive?
i think so
>>
The most is too definitive.

One of, most assuredly.
>>
i saw him open for mac demarco and he got boo'd off stage
>>
>>68935575
Not necessarily & bad thing.
>>
Who remembers that anon who was autistically obsessed with james ferraro's body?
I miss him. anyway his music is p dece
>>
>>68935575
You lie. I was there and the crowd definitely wasn't enjoying it but he finished his set
>>
>>68935575
yeah same
deserved it tho. HS3 was garbage
>>
>>68935595
what show did you go to?
>>
>>68934767
That's not Yarahiro Green
>>
>>68935575
Why the hell is he opening for mac
>>
>>68935575
WHY? Even HS3 is better than anything demarco ever did.
>>
>>68936287
they are both in the weird frontier why wouldn't he open for mac?
>>68936367
Mac's fans are just there to make an ass of themselves
ferraro makes serious music I can understand why ppl didnt fuck with it
>>
>>68936402
>demarco
>weird frontier

"no"
>>
>>68934767
he's one of the best but his style is getting old and he'll need to change soon as he did back in 2010 when the lo-fi new age thing became worn out
HS3 was really fun tho, i hope he will eventually release the book he wrote for HIT

>>68935575
mac fans are tryhard teens trying to be goofy and normcore
>>
>>68936534
>2010 when the lo-fi new age thing became worn out
His lo-fi was not only newage and it was never wornout. But his digital was a mistake for sure. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>68936534
>trying to be normcore
god forbid. most normies are way less annoying then most special snowflakes.
>>
>>68936561
i have heard EVERY ferraro tape i could find on the internet and they all suck except for like 10 of them (lah, marble surf, iasia, the jarvid series and pacific rat) his digital stuff is much better
>>
>>68936634
Don't worry, from your last post it was obvious that you have no idea what you're talking about. No need to embarrass yourself even more.
>>
>YA MA HA
>>
>>68936653
>No need to embarrass yourself even more.
i'm not embarassing ms, i simply know more about ferraro than you, there's no need to butthurt fag
>>
>>68936769
>Know more
You're so clueless that it isn't even funny.
>fag
Thats rich coming from a tripfaggotron
>>
wait is this guy mentally ill
>>
>>68936803
ok dude you discovered ferraro yesterday and you're hyped because his new age tapes are cool and obscure, but at some point (maybe when you'll stop being a silly underage) you'll realize they are just garbage he and spencer sold on blogspot to pay their rent
>>
>>68936898
>new age
I wonder how it feels to be so retarded that you can't even make difference between simple genres.
>>
>>68934767
Happy birthday Mr. Ferraro
>>
File: ferr[1].jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
ferr[1].jpg
14KB, 240x320px
most def
>>
James Ferraro is great.

I actually really like his Econ 100% Savage thing. It's like what Far Side Virtual was supposed to be, ringtones and shit. They're actually all pretty dope, 30 second things. Kind of a springboard to his newer stuff, but still retains a lo-fi aesthetic.

I think Bodyguard/Bebetune$ are the best thing he did. The satire on them is great, and the instrumentation is pretty amazing. It's better than the related stuff (Cold, Sushi, NYC). It's like what everyone who makes vaporwave -thinks- they are doing, but are not because they don't put thought/effort into their work. Like Ferraro is just an awkward dude with a bunch of crazy ideas floating around under that afro wig.

The Skaters are great too. I really like Physicalities of the Sensibilities of Ingrediential Strairways.

He has a wide range of sounds, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's "the most" creative. That's a little too definitive for this world.

>>68936898
Does it give you some kind of weird gratification that you know more than the typical person about this semi-relevant artist? I'm just curious because that knowledge doesn't mean anything in the 'real world' and you're acting disproportionately arrogant. You're not better than him in any way because he likes Ferraro's new age stuff lmao
>>
>>68938185
> think Bodyguard/Bebetune$ are the best thing he did.
this
tho nyc hell finally clicked for me when I visited there for a week. james recreates it beautifully
>>
>>68938185
>Does it give you some kind of weird gratification that you know more than the typical person about this semi-relevant artist? I'm just curious because that knowledge doesn't mean anything in the 'real world' and you're acting disproportionately arrogant. You're not better than him in any way because he likes Ferraro's new age stuff lmao
He can't tell the differences between genres and even less has any "knowledge".
>Ferraro's new age stuff
Oh...
You guys are legit retarded. Feel free to show me how this is newage
>>
>>68938185
I think Suki Girlz is the best out of his hifi stuff
>>
>>68938290
Because knowing what "new age" is actually matters. I'm sure you're a lot of fun at parties
>>
>>68938365
>Because knowing what "new age" is actually matters.
WHAT
>I'm sure you're a lot of fun at parties
This board is lost
>>
his discography is so difficult to access
like i have about forty or so records of his but I can't remember what half of them even are
>>
James Ferraro masks his music behind so many layers of irony it's essentially pointless to listen to his music.
>>
>>68938499
He's music is simply re appropriating the absurd of the technological age in lieu of actual substance. I guarantee you won't find Ferraro interesting in a year, where actually creative (and equally as conceptual) OPN will continue to be a driving force.
>>
>>68938534
opn is creativity dead also. G.o.D. was trash

weird frontier is dead
god blss da queen
>>
>>68938534
OPN is a child compared to Ferraro
his strength lies in the sound design
>>
>>68938534
OPN doesn't even deserve to be in the same sentence with Ferraro and even less compared.
>>
>>68938499
not really
>>
>>68938575
GOD was more conceptually and musically fulfilled than anything Ferraro has ever done.

>>68938577
>>68938579
Oh, please. Ferraro makes weird little dittys with an absurd "commentary" of a statement and you stoned little faggots eat it all up. Nevermind the fact that OPN can actually create a dynamic, wild, and genuinely absurd album without any gimmicks.
>>
>>68935575
mac demarco fans are the kind of people that buy their clothes at american apparel because they think their ads are 'chic'
>>
>>68938631
i agree and it still sucked ass
both of them are past their prime
>>
>>68938631
>Oh, please. Ferraro makes weird little dittys with an absurd "commentary" of a statement and you stoned little faggots eat it all up.
Another clueless poster who has never listened to Ferraro. But its funny that you didn't either to OPN because he makes "commentary and statements" in all of his albums which are extremely pretentious.
>create a dynamic, wild, and genuinely absurd album without any gimmic
Has never listened to any Ferraro
>>
>>68938631
so you listened to one or two albums of his? kek
there are lots of criticisms to be made ferraro's music, but conceptually he's nothing short of genius. he's a master at capturing the gist of a zeitgeist or subgenre or subculture, stripping its bare elements away and making something totally unique. daniel is a good sound designer, thats' all
you should pay closer attention
>>
>>68934767
His output appears impresive and would have been if the content of the music had been less dopey
>>
File: 1478215390628.jpg (109KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1478215390628.jpg
109KB, 650x450px
yeah james is okay
but pic related is the true genius of our time

name another artist to get his own art gallery for a month

i'll wait
>>
>>68938694
Notice how the Ferraro poster refrains from actually discussing the music and sticks to ad hominen and non arguments.

And how is OPN pretentious? GOD was simply a contextualization regarding the impermanence of internet culture. It didn't even take a stance or make a statement regarding anything. Rich that a fan of Ferraro, who wallows his albums in unnecessary conceptual waste would criticize the pretensions of another musician.
>>
>>68938758
Bob Dylan
>>
>>68938789
damn dean blunt is just like bob dylan think about it
>>
File: 1477354651158.png (73KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1477354651158.png
73KB, 184x184px
>>68938723
Like I've repeatedly said, his "genius" concepts come at the cost of actual songwriting and creative input. So what if he can put a magnifying glass and reveal the "absurdity" of things people already consider absurd? It isn't insightful, creative, or revolutionary, it's asinine and pretentious. Conversely, OPN manages to make insane electronic epics, dynamic in emotion and theme, all the while touching upon the same absurdity Ferraro attempts to comment on, with much more nuance.
>>
>>68938762
You're the one with the fallacies and strawmans. What does
>Ferraro makes weird little dittys with an absurd "commentary" of a statement and you stoned little faggots eat it all up
Even mean. Nobody listen to him because of his concepts but because of the music.
>And how is OPN pretentious?
Read some of his interviews. He can go with hours about vaporwave and """""aesthetics""""" even though the music is as simple as possible.
>Makes shitty album
>but it was just contextualization regarding the impermanence of internet culture
I openly don't like most digital Ferraro albums because he does the same thing but even then he is infinitely better than OPN. Better listen to some Ferraro and see how wide range of sounds he has without repeating himself (unlike opn dude arpegios and philip glass lmao) and just being original.
>>
>>68938762
and your argument against Ferraro is...?

>>68938762
>>68938839
OPN is pretentious as fuck, watch any of his interviews. he drank the postmodern academic kool aid like no one else and it shows. it's funny that you bring up "conceptual waste", because that's one of the hallmarks of daniel's music. ferraro is the exact opposite: his albums have very well-defined, coherent concepts that are easily relatable to anyone after a bit of research. lopatin lays a loop of stretched muzak and post hoc masturbates his own ego namedropping julia kristeva and jean baudrillard as sources of inspiration. his music is extremely heady in that sense, but way less cohesive than Ferraro. his triumph (as I've said three times by now) is purely aesthetic: he makes gorgeous sounding stuff
>>
File: 1476014315986.png (1MB, 923x879px) Image search: [Google]
1476014315986.png
1MB, 923x879px
>>68934767
>>
>>68938839
you haven't actually listened to much of his music and it shows. james' "internet culture" stuff comprises literally less than 5% of his oeuvre
>>
How do I become the next James Ferraro?
I have Fl Studio, a midi keyboard and unlimited free time
>>
>>68938758
Brian eno
>>
>>68939006
Drugs
>>
>>68938758
Dean "the talentless hack" blunt is even worse than OPN.
>name another artist to get his own art gallery for a month
He got it because affirmative action
>>
>>68938185
>I think Bodyguard/Bebetune$ are the best thing he did
those two never get enough love
>>
>>68939071
but ferraro is poc also....
>>
>>68939082
Yeah but he is mixed race and actually has a talent, like I said already.
>>
>>68939099
drake is mixed race and is doing fine.
if ferraro is as talented as you say then all those years he spent making art installations for failed projects was just bad luck innit
>>
It's really funny how /mu/ started hating OPN after Garden of Delete.

Ferraro and Lopatin collaborated on FRKWYS. That was dope. Lopatin is okay. Garden of Delete was whatever. The Warp signing changed things up a bit.

>>68938901
>he drank the postmodern academic kool aid like no one else and it shows
It's funny you'd say that, because Ferraro actually cites Baudrillard as well, and discusses postmodernism a lot more than Lopatin. I'd say they're equally pretentious, but that matters so little that it's almost nasty and low that you'd even address it. All artists are "pretentious". It's part of the territory. They're very similar, Lopatin just has better sound design and stronger composition skills. His albums are pretty bland conceptually. Replica is overhyped. Returnal is his best work. I prefer the earlier stuff.

Oh, to stay on topic, I certainly don't find OPN more creative than Ferraro. Lopatin is great, but his fingers just aren't in as many pies, you know?
>>
ugly mane and dean blunt are more creative imo but to be fair i havent listened to ferraro nearly as much as those two
>>
>>68939137
>they are more creative
>but I haven't listened to ferraro
really fires my neurons...
>>
>>68939162
>ikea
>starbucks
>amazon
yeah man ferraro really knows his stuffhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yxcm-rXkBI
>>
>>68939190
>bites on his worst album
Do I really have to do it, considering how infamous Dean is for this? Dean blunt doesn't even have a original thought. He samples literally everything even things you think are shit enough to be done by him.
>>
>>68939190
That's not even a fraction of his music though. But I feel like comparing Dean Blunt and Ferraro are apples and oranges, they're almost completely different. The comparison always kind of confused me.

And yeah, Blunt is great and all, but his stylistic range is not as broad as Ferraro's. It's the same with OPN - You can only make so many juno arp loops.
>>
>>68939132
I only addressed pretentiousness as a reply to that other anon

>Lopatin just has better sound design
probably (even though he works on a way more limited spectrum)

>and stronger composition skills
not true
>>
>>68939243
Wolfgang Voigt has a similar methodology - He rarely uses instrumentation, but I regard him as more creative than the "weird frontier" as a whole. Everything you hear in his Studio 1 work is sampled. It's just dub techno/minimal stuff, but every single sound is a microsample, and it works.

It's kind of irrelevant but I'm not going to sit here and let you shit on sampling.
>>
>>68939243
>>68939252
It's his latest release which is where his current head is at

Back then you was a real Top Boy
But right now senpai, nobody cares~ Skepta
dean keeps progressing. ferraro and opn are washed up and are heading nowhere
dean is already working with the asap crew and lil yachty
ferraro getting boo'd demarco fans
OPN produced a shitty album with a tranny
>>
>>68939190
that video is bonkers
>>
What would a non-vaporwave James Ferraro album sound like?
>>
>>68939190
Ah crap habe I got to listen to th8d? I couldnt stand the cober so ignored it like the royal variety show
>>
>>68939162
i suggest you learn to read properly
>>
>>68939287
>Wolfgang Voigt
He is the Kenny G of ambient and whatever else he does. I have no problem with sampling at all as long as its done properly.
>>68939305
Have you listened to the newest blunder album? I start to fell embarrassed just by the thought of it. Its like some of this really bad rappers released album but added some noise here and there. He is regressing to the max.
>>
>>68939190
>>68939243
>>68939305
>shitting on hs3

fucking plebs it's a beautiful album
>>
>>68939364
how is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JUkRzCrTlQ

to thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXoeFJZQIGc regressing?

waiting to hear your thoughts why?
>>
>>68939305
When the fuck has Dean ever worked with A$AP Mob or Lil Yachty?? Did i miss something??
>>
>>68938901
Ferraro is, without a doubt, postmodern. Don't throw around big terms you haven't a clue what they mean.

Also, as a side note, when did postmodernism become the artistic boogyman? It's annoying.
>>
>>68939364
also I'd love to see these great rappers make an album like black metal or the redeemer

>>68939417
http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/ebaPXybc/file.html
>>
>>68939438
he has absolutely nothing to do with academic postmodernism in the straight sense. daniel apparently thinks he does
>>
>>68939398
Why are you nitpicking so bad + the track is made by arca.
>>68939442
I said HIS LAST ALBUM.
>>
>>68939476
*produced* by arca
how is that nitpicking at all
first track is one of his early songs were he attempted to rap
2nd one proves he has progressed in his ability to rap.
here try this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvST7EC51Nk
and compare that to coroner
again wheres your arugment he has regressed i want some explaining blud
>>
>>68934767
Is James Ferraro a coke addict?
That'd be really funny lmao.
>>
SO he's not playing this music then, it''s digitaly copidigitalymusical advertising ephemera?
>>
File: ce93b504[1].jpg (440KB, 1700x1133px) Image search: [Google]
ce93b504[1].jpg
440KB, 1700x1133px
>>68939537
>>
>>68939453
And yet, even if that were so, that is a meaningless distinction that has no bearing on their music. You're still making it very clear academic pomo is a cultural boogyman without any argument to back it up.
>>
>>68939550
But it's knowingly ephemeral....It's a genius concept bro just trust me....
>>
>>68938577
Ferraro's best work is still shittier than every OPN album ever, except for maybe clear.
>>
>>68939558
it had a bearing on the discussion that was taking place
>>
>>68939252
>It's the same with OPN - You can only make so many juno arp loops.
I don't think Daniel has touched his Juno on record since Returnal. I think he's mostly been using softsynths and MIDI sound modules.
>>
>>68939557
>Tfw you will never do coke with this genius
>>
>>68939637
Actually I think he used it on the Tim Hecker collab, I can't quite remember.
>>
>>68939313
not possible
>>
>>68939637
listen to the intro of chrome country
>>
>>68939313
Probably like 90% of the albums he's released
>>
Didn't he steal people's money or something?
Sold fake hs3 tapes?
>>
>>68939667
Fair play, but that's a pad not an arp
>>
>>68939623
No. You're claiming that OPN is pretentious because he's a pomo academic schmuck and that his music is shittier as a result, but in no way have you made any connection in how 1. academic pomo is bad or 2. how this affects his music in any way.
>>
>>68939588
He's a bit late to the concept? How old is he? It sounds like Short Cuts motion picture soundtrack.

I admire him, from this. It doesn't feel in sync with the world as I see it. Life isn't as comfy as this album. It's me booting up an amiga playing monkey island 2. That was ages ago.
>>
>>68939637
It's here and there on Replica, most obviously on Explain. It's in GoD, I forget where exactly, I might be mistaken. It's on DS2 (Rich Sex).

I was taking the piss a bit. He obviously realized that he cannot do the Juno thing forever and decided to change it up.

>>68939701
It's impossible to back it up because personal opinions and thoughts have zero bearing on musical aptitude. You should probably just ignore people who pretend that the opposite is true.

>>68939691
That's a consistent problem with Ferraro. He's a cokehead, what do you expect, really?
>>
>>68935575
Typical mac fan..what would you from expect that shit crowd?
>>
>>68939701
>You're claiming that OPN is pretentious because he's a pomo academic schmuck and that his music is shittier as a result,
nah reread the thread. dude claimed ferraro is pretentious, i said "no opn is the pretentious one" since he connects his cute soundbits to heady philosophical concepts basically unheard of outside the ivory tower. that, to me, is pretentious. i'm not saying pomo or those authors are bad either, i personally enjoyed simulacra and simulation for instance. the discussion was simply whether or not he's pretentious
>>
>>68935575
Proof?
>>
>>68938499
I'm tempted to agree. A musician that seems embarrassed to make the music their skill could make them capable of.
>>
>>68938499
best post in this thread
his music is skippable
>>
OPN > Blunt = Ferraro
>>
Finished
>>
>>68940112
Arca = OPN > Ferraro >>>> Dean
>>
>>68940055
>>68940104
explain how his music is ironic and cite at least two instances of said irony in each of his phases (tribal, hypnagogic, hifi)
>>
>>68940181
who do you think you are giving people writing prompts on fucking 4chan?
>>
>>68940181
Human Story 3 ALBUM REVIEW – Basementality Media
https://basementalitymedia.com › human-...
21 Jul 2016 - Human Story 3 is typical of James Ferraro in many ways, most especially in its expected obtuseness. Laden in meta-musical irony of the nth degree ...
>>
>>68940112
>>68940150
OPN>Arca>Blunt/BBF/Hype Williams>Ferraro
>>
>>68940220
i'm merely asking you to defend your claims. I can't see pervasive irony in ferraro's music

>>68940243
that link doesn't work
and where are my other five examples?
>>
>>68940330
what are you a professor?
everybody thinks his stuff is ironic. I read the interview where he got mad ppl don't take him seriously
but its his own fault when he started sampling the skype login
>>
File: Dean-Blunt-The-Redeemer-artwork1.jpg (118KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Dean-Blunt-The-Redeemer-artwork1.jpg
118KB, 1500x1500px
I do not know what to say about this music. "Well done for not being rap" ? It's very Southbank
>>
>>68940516
black metal is much better
nobody can describe his music. they either call him a genius or talentless hack
>>
>>68940441
so he's ironic because "everybody thinks" he is? kek. he has rejected this label more than once too

>but its his own fault when he started sampling the skype login
oh now I get it: you're an idiot
>>
>>68940565
you're the idiot I agreed with what you said earlier.
take some xanax kid
>>
>>68936931
are you retarded? his label was called NEW AGE! goddamn neo-/mu/ is full of underage
>>
>>68938290
and btw yes most of his lo-fi stuff was inspired and tried to be new age ritualistic music he and spencer were into ufo and alternative medicine
>>
>>68939557
is that yves tumor in the background? gosh i can't belive he's laughing
>>
YA MA HA
>>
What's going to happen is someo e is going to aggregate all the macs james julias annies deans toros zachs

Introduce it as new to a nationwide festival headli e watching audience

And when you're 55 they'll be in the documentary of "the scene at the time before they came along"
>>
idk how most can get past Blunt's awful vocals and lyricism
the loops are good tho
>>
>>68940330
Hmm, I don't know, the references to trap music? The out of place swag samples? The whole concept of placing muzak into an experimental context? The act of utilizing ephemera for the sole purpose of emphasizing it's absurdity? He's a textbook example of pomo irony, dude. Get over yourself.
>>
>>68940952
People managed to for dinosaur jr
>>
>>68940955
Also, to further my argument that OPN is lightyears ahead of Ferraro in taste and ambition- OPN uses ironic MIDI instruments (instruments commonly regarded as corny, sterile, inauthentic) and twists in a way so unrecognizable past their intended use that they move past their original context. Ferraro simply reuses ephemera, trends, and weak philosophy to create an absurd atmosphere, limiting the emotional impact of his already sterile music.
>>
I think we can wrap up this thread. It's pretty telling that the most ardent of fans can't even begin to summarize the "genius concepts" that makes Ferraro the most creative musician. He's a goofy hack obscuring his tacky music with a ridiculous aesthetics and redundant commentary. Skip.
>>
>>68940842
pretty much
>>
>>68940955
>>68941113
>>68941199
>the butthurt opn shill is still here

Sad!
>>
>>68941576
Sad that entire thread has passed and you have yet to make a solid argument why Ferraro is so godtier. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>68941654
You have been btfo several times already in this very thread. Not acknowledging it doesnt mean it didnt happen
>>
mac and ferraro are both trendy a e s t h e t i c garbage but i think mac's music at least has some bit of sincerity or inspiration
>>
>>68941706
I've made multiple arguments why Ferraro is trash, (some of which your previous post is directly in reference to) and not one Ferraro fan has made a solid rebuttal besides

>lel OPN is for pretentious academic idiotz!!!! Ferraro isn't!!!!! XDdd

It's clear you can't make an argument supporting your favorite musician without resorting to the strawmanning the musicians philosophy. That's fine. Just leave the thread humbly. No need to continue to shitpost.
>>
>>68941779
wew
>>
>>68941732
At the very least, Mac is aware that his aesthetic is merely just an aesthetic and he makes solid pop tunes. Ferraro pretends his aesthetic has experimental legitimacy which is hilarious.
>>
>>68940243
One review is not proof.
That album was genuine. An accurate musical depiction of how stock markets reflect the human condition.

Im sorry that reviewer was too retarded to get it.
>>
>>68941853
>Ferraro pretends his aesthetic has experimental legitimacy which is hilarious.
post any work pre-FSV that blends corporate muzak with found sounds and text-to-speech. I'll wait
>>
>>68941779
>still misinterpreting Ferraro's music
>still misinterpreting that argument on pretentiousness

is this bait?
>>
>>68942023
You know you can be horrifically ironic without any reference to late capitalism. How about his classic work "Night Dolls with Hairspray" which is terribly produced synthpop with samples including old television ads of kids chanting "too cool for school?" Yeah, what a genius.
>>
fuck ferraro
bought hs3 tape and still havn't got them.
>>68942149
glad that english degree is paying off talking in fucking riddles on 4chan must really be the highlight of your day
>>
>>68934767
short answer
no
long answer
fuck off
>>
>>68942171
>Night Dolls with Hairspray
>synthpop
what le fuck am I reading? also, are you sure you quoted the right post? that seemed like a non sequitur

>>68942174
there are no riddles, you're just too dense to understand simple sentences
>>
>>68942149
I hope you are trolling, because if this is your real attempt at defending something you like, you should stay in high school another four years. I'm going to stop responding in earnest now. Have a nice day.
>>
>>68942253
sure, come back when you have actual arguments. bye bye!
>>
>>68942232
yeah yeah "dense' "simple" i've seen this shit too many times

i get it times r hard gotta do something while u look for a job. yeah man nice words simple sentences i get you really I do. All is love okay?
>>
>>68942321
awful, awful projection
I'm sorry James took your money, no need to get this bitter tho
>>
>>68942416
bitter nah
I rolled dice and cashed a check I couldn't bounce
im saying somebody's got pay for this all. its him you or whoever
i want whats owe to me. mad mad world
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.