[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has well and truly come to a complete rest,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Yeezus_album_cover.png (167KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
Yeezus_album_cover.png
167KB, 300x263px
Now that the dust has well and truly come to a complete rest, can we all agree that this is one of the greatest albums ever conceived?
>>
It well and truly is.
>>
>>68934578
>one of
I think you mean "thee"
>>
PISS ON YOUR GRAVE PISS ON YOUR GRAVE PISS ON YOUR GRAVE PISS ON YOUR GRAVE PISS ON YOUR GRAVE PISS ON YOUR GRAVE PISS ON YOUR GRAVE
>>
This album is really something else. The amount of discussion, controversy and divisiveness its caused is second to none.

I do think that history will be very kind to this album and hail it as one of the best of the generation. It does so much that has never been done before and its sonic landscape is startlingly iconic.
>>
>>68934609
> It does so much that has never been done before
nice one
>>
>>68934609
>It does so much that has never been done before
???
>>
Yes
MBDTF and Yeezus pushed hip hol boundaries. It's no more music it's gospel in a literal sense
TLOP had Ultralight Beam and some moments but it's a bit letdown
>>
File: 1478485261743.jpg (37KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
1478485261743.jpg
37KB, 992x558px
>needed an army of people to write a pop album
>omg what a genius now if I fuck this model
>>
>>68934631
I think, like most exceptional works, TLOP will take some time to settle in the collective consciousness. There is certainly genius in that album. Its literally Kanye's White Album. Shorter, incongruous tracks that sound haphazard at first but actually do amount to a cohesive whole.
>>
>>68934646
Kanye detractors are so lame and predictable.
>>
>>68934660
Kanyefags are so lame and predictable
>>
It's dogshit
>>
>>68934578
It's his worst album.
>>
>>68934667
Serious question, do you honestly believe that Kanye West will be looked at as anything other than a hyper-influential super-genius 50 years from now?
>>
>>68934646
a male version of beyonce
>>
>>68934686
Serious question, do you honestly believe that Beyoncé will be looked at as anything other than a hyper-influential super-genius 50 years from now?
>>
>>68934646
i really don't understand this criticism and i hear it all the time for pop albums. how does the number of writers/producers/whatever effect your enjoyment of the album? are films better if one guy directs, acts, produces, and does the soundtrack? obviously not, right?
>>
>>68934730
B.T.F.O
Savage
Shots fired
Game over.
>>
>>68934578
Production was decent, too bad he can't rap for shit.
>>
>>68934738
this, he should have kept producing for superior MCs.
>>
>>68934615
>>68934623
I think what he meant to say was he took elements and influence from more unknown forms of music and implemented it into a more poppy form, making a fantastic album that doesn't sound like anything in the mainstream
>>
>>68934578
Sounds like the work of an aging musician trying to stay relevant in a changing musical climate
>kanye 2004: singlehandedly destroys the rap paradigm and creates a bold, new musical landscape
>kanye 2013: crowdsources projects to normie-tier artists to ride the latest waves while the cash flow is good
>>
>>68934578
It's not even Kanyes best album, bud.

It's not bad it's just....meh.

And some of the samples aren't used to their full potential.

(Though to be fair at least it isn't that.....other one).
>>
>>68934578
Agree, love the album.
>>
>>68934901
this is one of the worst posts i've ever read
i can't even begin to describe how awful your writing style is
>>
>>68934730
good argument, i'm with you
>>
>>68935137
Well that's a new one.
>>
>>68934646
This is the face of honest to god rockism
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.