[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Electronic Black Men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 112263.jpg (44KB, 655x342px) Image search: [Google]
112263.jpg
44KB, 655x342px
I don't know if it's just because of the radio station I'm forced to listen to at work, but it feels like this genre of black, heavily-autotuned 'musicians' with fuck all talent is being shilled hard by mainstream media. Shit like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ProbPpO_8oo is just an example of what I'm talking about, and there's definitely worse out there.

I just don't understand the appeal of it, nor do I know how to classify it - what kind of genre does this shit belong in? More importantly, why is it becoming so popular?
>>
Try not to think about it.
>>
>>68933208
Calm down whitey
don't do anything crazy now. Yknow most white guys do crazy shit in the office because theyre not as scared as the other ethnicities. Most people arent as smug and want to keep their jobs. But there's always one or two white guys that go off the edge because they think they can, they think they are almost entitled too and they reckon theyll pick up another job sooner down the line. And if shit turns ugly then they just bring the lawyers in and walk away scott free off to taint another company or business project with their vile.
>>
>>68933462
Calm down, I'm not an american.

I'm just confused about popular music.

>>68933419
It's hard not to when there's a radio sitting in the workshop blasting shit music 8 hours a day.
>>
it just sounds good
>>
desiigner would be legit good if he dropped the niggertrap shit and used his style elsewhere
>>
haven't been on /mu/ lately?

faggots here lap this shit up because they're tasteless. And they'll call you a racist for calling it out as a complete and utter worthless music.
>>
>>68933641
It sounds like reprocessed garbage spun by corporate publishers as the new 'fashion'.

>>68933876
I don't visit this board at all, honestly. I'm fine being called racist, redguards should have stuck with blues and jazz.
>>
>>68933208
>Complaining about contemporary rap
>With old timey guy as your pic

*tips fedora* Swag is for boys, class is for men. ;^)
>>
>>68933208
I know what you mean, its really popular in the last 5-6 years

I can't wait for it to stop
>>
How come people not like catchy singing over dark trap beats? It matches really well, y'all are white and ain't got energy to listen 2 niggas talking about fucking YOUR women :P
>>
Did you miss out on t-pain
>>
I mean I was pretty much 100% with you on the sentiment but when the song did a 180 near the end with the pianos I really began loved it lmao
>>
File: 1477932609981.jpg (77KB, 960x780px) Image search: [Google]
1477932609981.jpg
77KB, 960x780px
>it's an "outsider complains about the current genre being pushed by record companies due to the ease of production" thread
>>
>>68933891
>redguards should have stuck with blues and jazz.
literally everybody should have just stuck with blues and jazz
>>
>>68936331
Even included a pic of le classy fedora gentlemen who he tries to identify with.
>>
>>68936069
>when niggas try and talk down to you like you Chad, but you actually Tyree
Katie /and/ Nina, bro. What's hood?
>>
People call it mumble rap now.

I was in Georgia a while ago and found 4 different radio stations playing this stuff.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.