[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this album never talked about on here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: rubAdubinthetub.jpg (348KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
rubAdubinthetub.jpg
348KB, 1500x1500px
This is Sonic Youth's best album, and is pretty much a masterpiece. It seems like it's never talked about despite Sonic Youth being pretty popular.
>>
>>68921168
in your owns explain why its better than evol or Daydream
>>
File: 1372572641946.jpg (22KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1372572641946.jpg
22KB, 472x472px
>>
>>68921168
yes I agree!! I think every song holds up on its own which is more than you can say for any of their other work
>>
>>68921184
It really boils down to the music is far more interesting and experimental. It captures my attention much more than of their other work. I like the direction they went with Sister and Dirty, but Washing Machine sounds like their most coherent album. I feel the songs flow into each other in a way none of their other albums do.
>>
>>68921268
This also, the songs can all easily be called good outside of the album. Especially The Diamond Sea which is one of Sonic Youth's best songs.
>>
>>68921271
Not to mention how god tier the guitar work is.
>>
>>68921168
well, SY is sure one of my favourite bands.

I would rank washing machine prob as their third best album. I prefer Goo and Dirty. But this one is like a 9/10. I freaggin love it, specially Junkie's promise, little troubled girl, No queen blues and Diamond Sea.

This is prob Thurston's best album, and I think it's one of Ranaldo's worst, Since Lee is like my fav member I still fuck more with Goo and Dirty you see?
>>
>>68921922
I do
>>
My favorite SY album honestly. I mean, I can see how a lot of it is derivative from previous albums like DN and Goo, but it's far more adventurous and all around solid for me.
>>
File: ep39e.jpg (133KB, 706x700px) Image search: [Google]
ep39e.jpg
133KB, 706x700px
WAHWAHWAH-WAHWAHWAHWAH-WAH-WAH
>>
>>68923404
YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO
>>
>go to your favorite band concert
>go behind the scenes
>picture of you is their next album cover

This is pretty fucking awesome.
>>
>>68923484
Those guys are forever immortalized by their favorite band. That's pretty much the best thing that can happen to you.
>>
>>68923484
>>68923521
W8
If the shirt is not from the album, then where is it from
>>
>>68924994
they sold it on earlier tours because they were going to change their name to washing machine. these fans were at a tour while SY were making washing machine (album) and took a photo to maybe use for the album cover. they couldnt contact them again so they couldnt show the faces.
>>
alright op
i'm drunk right now and i'm going to buy that stupid washing machine t shirt i'm never going to wear thanks to you, yeah fuck you op
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.