[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the new Kate Bush, /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1478402268688.jpg (397KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1478402268688.jpg
397KB, 1080x1349px
Who is the new Kate Bush, /mu/?
>>
>>68906098
Kate Bush
>>
wiz khalifa
>>
>>68906098
Grims paid tribute to Kate in one her new videos by doing this look didn't she?
>>
>>68906098
Julia Holter desu
>>
Joanna Newsong
FKA Twigs
Carly Rae Jepsen
Taylor Swift
Theres a bunch..
>>
>>68906098
What makes someone a Kate Bush?

Need to know that before I can answer.
>>
Anohni
>>
>>68906486
How are either CRJ or Taylor the new Kate Bush?
>>
>>68906588
>is a girl
>makes pop music
>>
>>68906098
Why does someone need to be the new Kate Bush, or the new anything for that matter? Kate Bush did her thing almost 40 years ago. It shouldn't be expected for someone today to have the same effect.
>>
>>68907222
That's what I thought...
All of them.
>>
>>68906098
>grimes puts on a curly wig
>grimes is the new kate bush

why?
>>
fun fact about that hairstyle. kind of creepy. i'm old friends with james brooks when he lived in minneapolis. my friends and i believe she stole this haircut from our mutual friend from back in the day. her name is emily and she's a hairstylist. we believe she was creeping her instagram and copied her haircut for this photoshoot and the video she made with the hairstyle.
>>
>>68908096
this is such an oddly specific story, i'll take your word for it
>>
Shitty new meme female music people pretend to like?
Lorde Day-sue
>>
Kate still makes quality stuff, so there's no need for a "new" Kate
>>
>>68908096
It's a known fact that she's creeping other people's Instagrams
https://www.instagram.com/p/9WVkcmIQj3/
>>
>>68908366
damn...
will grimes ever recover from this?
>>
>>68908366

Damn.

Also Alice Glass 'liked' this.
>>
>>68908366
I thought Grimes was supposed to be this original MPDG who did everything herself
Turns out she's a talentless hack

Surprise surprise
>>
Never seen anyone get compared to others so much. If she's so good how about people stop calling her the new whoever and let her music stand on its own.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 960x718px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 960x718px
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.