[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: earl-tyler.jpg (57KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
earl-tyler.jpg
57KB, 402x604px
what went wrong?
>>
they grew up
>>
got famous before being mature
>>
They had fun then they grew up
>>
Tyler played way too heavily on the whole shock value thing and the "special snowflake" image that he lost sight of making good music, and though he still cant really rap, i think his production is only getting better and better. I personally loved Cherry Bomb on the musical side and i can't wait for him to start using his albums to either
A: be instrumental neo-soul and jazz-fusion with a hip-hop flavor to it, which is obviously what he want's to do anyway
B: feature other artists and just focus mostly on the production side. Cherry Bomb shined when he had other singers and rappers on it with his incredible and unique production

Nothing really went wrong with Earl, though i feel he isn't reaching his full potential. IDLS was great, but the production is too boring and he sounds completely uninterested. If he could make something with more interesting production and with the same energy he came out with on Really Doe, he could make a complete 10/10 record, but I swear no matter what he does he will make a 10/10 album soon anyway, he is nowhere near his artistic peak
>>
I'd say it's more that they DIDN'T grow up but their fans did.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVIZPh4kOPM

AssMilk happened.
>>
meme rappers aren't supposed to get clothing brands, tv shows, and major label offers
>>
>>68895736
You just sound like a hater ass bitch honestly
>>
Tyler has peaked and is just milking his fanbase dry while leeching off asap who's also peaking.
I don't believe he can make anything off worth music wise. he's done all he can

earl has become DUDE XANNY BARS but still has potential to make a classic hip hop album.
overall nothing went wrong is just most of us have outgrown them
>>
earl grew up and tyler got left behind
>>
>>68895530
Something went wrong here?
They're both still doing pretty great career-wise. They just grew apart.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.