[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/NBBMN/ hunting edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Deer season starts in my area soon. I need some BM for harvesting flesh the forest.
>>
File: 1362515582365.png (131KB, 500x722px) Image search: [Google]
1362515582365.png
131KB, 500x722px
>mfw I realize my only purpose in life is to listen to as much black metal as possible and nothing else in this existence is of any significance
>>
>>68890917
I love mgla
>>
Anyone have either of the Fimbul demos or the compilation?
>>
is this the new thread?
>>
>>68890974
pleb
>>
>>68890917
the suffering of the white male, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>68890917
Maybe if you would listen to black metal or at least some of it with true spiritual intention and reflect upon your mundane life then you would see the significance of your worthless existence which is the evolution of self though darkness on the path to truth. And then ultimately unifying with the breath of satan. You will "gain life by giving your life" so to speak
>>
>>68890917
>>68892081
Also my good friend Jon Nodtveidt took a similar path and his words are now truth. Remember that not all satanic paths are the same. Satan is multi-dimensional, multi-faceted and approachable in many ways yet consistent to those who have eyes to see.

"The Satanist decides of his own life and death and prefers to go out with a smile on his lips when he has reached his peak in life, when he has accomplished everything, and aim to transcend this earthly existence. But it is completely un-satanic to end one's own life because one is sad or miserable. The Satanist dies strong, not by age, disease or depression, and he chooses death before dishonor! Death is the orgasm of life! So live life accordingly, as intense as possible!"
>>
>>68892139
Is this a Nergal quote?
>>
>>68892799
Jon Nodtveidt
>>
File: feelin orthsky.png (19KB, 730x646px) Image search: [Google]
feelin orthsky.png
19KB, 730x646px
>>68890917
>tfw black metal is the only thing I have left
>>
>>68892799
damn he's p hot
no homo though
>>
>>68892139
But didn't he shoot himself?
>>
>>68894608
Did you even read what i wrote?
>>
>>68890786

But why is he wearing a helmet for hunting? Do the deer have guns?
>>
>>68895126
In soviet Norway, deer shoots YOU
>>
File: C&H - deer got Frank.gif (249KB, 747x513px) Image search: [Google]
C&H - deer got Frank.gif
249KB, 747x513px
>>68895153
>>
Are there any other BM genres for people who don't actually like BM? Like Dungeon Synth and Blackgaze.
>>
>>68895338
Fucking kill yourself my man
>>
>>68890917
>mlga

faggot
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.