[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (424KB, 1176x1757px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424KB, 1176x1757px
post your 10 favorite artists and others guess things about things and give you reccs.

Bob Dylan
Bad Brains
Billie Holiday
Sister Rosetta Tharpe
Jimmie Rodgers
Hank Williams
Woody Guthrie
New Lost City Ramblers
Nina Simone
John Hiatt
>>
Stevie Nicks
Doves
Fleetwood Mac
Lady Gaga
Cher
Pink Floyd
CĂ©line Dion
f(x)
Madonna
Kylie Minogue

>>68887325
you don't really have any fears and you wake up early
try Jackson C Frank if you haven't
>>
>>68887325
Not enough blues

Listen to some Charley Patton
>>
>>68888307
Just pleb my shit up
>>
Pink Floyd
RHCP
John Mayer
Jimi Hendrix
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Led Zeppelin
Jurassic 5
Cage
The Roots
Bill Evans
>>
>>68887325
You like poetic lyrics, raw emotion, and a rough texture. Anything slickly produced will put you off.

You should listen to Andrew Jackson Jihad, particularly their album Knife Man. You should also acquaint yourself with Dolly Parton and Jack White.

And most importantly, you should watch the film Inside Llewyn Davis, torrent the soundtrack, and listen to it over and over again until it's in your bones.
>>
>>68889728
>Inside Llewyn Davis, torrent the soundtrack, and listen to it over and over again until it's in your bones
not him but i love that film

wish there were more like it

but what was with the circular timeline? or was it just a coincidence?

>>68887325
who's the guy in yuor pic related
>>
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Kashiwa Daisuke
Justice
Regina Spektor
Bright Eyes
Silversun Pickups
Sufjan Stevens
Meshuggah
Deep Purple
Tall Dwarfs

>>68889707
Do you sleep well at night, anon?
>>
>>68889741
There are more films like it. They're called Every Other Film Made By The Cohen Brothers.

>>68889802
I work nights, so not really.
>>
>>68889826
i mean about folk music specifically
>>
The Beach Boys
MGMT
Bob Dylan
Youth Lagoon
Van Dyke Parks
Joanna Newsom
The Apples in Stereo
Pink Floyd
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
The Incredible String Band
>>
>>68890144
Has intense periods of nostalgia then gets back into the groove of things. Also maybe guilty for some reason.

Patti smith
Dylan
Doors
Death grips
Doom
Talk talk
Velvet underground
Beck
Tower of power
Grateful dead
>>
>>68890298
It's like you actually know me irl. Past few weeks I've been immersing myself in things I remember from being a child. Lots of PS1/2 games and 90s Disney cartoons. I still fucks with Winnie the Pooh. I'll probably be over it in the next few weeks, but it's good to travel back in time once in a while to clear up the memory haze. As for guilty, I have PTSD from lots of crazy scary stuff that went down in my family and I was pretty much blaming myself for all of it for years. It's happening less lately since I've reconnected with those people quite quickly and easily. The nostalgic stuff is just comfy. It's amazing that I remember it all so clearly considering the stuff that should have erased it years ago. As well as smoking weed everyday for two years.
>>
>>68890382
keep on keeping on man :) receding into yourself is fine as long as you turn outwards and make new friends!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.