[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Left or right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Left or right?
>>
Left
>>
360 degrees and walking away
>>
Right is 100% correct, it's the most patrician choice
>>
both
>>
depends on the mood.
>>
I guess this is the best thread to ask this question. Which is the best version of smile? There's the beach boys and the brian version and several fan ones, but which ones do you guys listen to?
>>
right but my version of right is SLN's 2004 BWPS mix
>>
>>68879877
the smile sessions
>>
>>68879877
I listen to the smile sessions more but I prefer Brian's version
>>
>>68879877
Smile Sessions is best. There will never be a definitive track listing so make your own.
>>
>>68879643
>360 degrees
>you're still facing it
>you walk straight into the two albums because you love both as they are your twin Brian Wilson sons
I love you
>>
>>68879877
Overall I think Smile Sessions is better but I really like the Brian Wilson version of Heroes and Villains and Good Vibrations.
>>
Donald Trump
>>
File: the_squad.gif (920KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
the_squad.gif
920KB, 500x340px
On the topic of the Beach Boys, what are some good bootleg recordings?

I've got all of their studio albums, but I want more
>>
>>68881143
Seconding this. Adult/Child could be one.
>>
>>68881143
In terms of Studio Recordings, theres a lot of collections to choose from, but everyone should have a copy of Landlocked. Especially for the version of Big Sur, Mike's shining BB moment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX3M77IuDvg

You'll also be wanting to get some of those Live Soundboard Recordings, like Big Sur, 1970, Live At Carnegie Hall, 1972 and Paramount Theater, 1993.

Most importantly, if you love Brian's production and are interested in hearing the recording process with different takes, vocal overdubs etc than the Unsurpassed Masters series covering 1962-1969 is an absolute must.
>>
>>68881578
Oh and Adult/Child is basically a Love You sequel, but even weirder.
>>
>>68881300
>>68881578
>>68881596
thanks
>>
left
>>
Right
>>
>>68879877
The sessions tracklist flows the best for me, It sounds like a fully fledged piece of art that way
>>
Left

Smile is too freakin weird for me
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.