[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What 2 artist collab that would make the perfect album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: black-002.jpg (534KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
black-002.jpg
534KB, 1000x1000px
What 2 artist collab that would make the perfect album?
>>
The folk rock record Kurt Cobain wanted to make with Michael Stipe
>>
Daft Punk and Justice :)
>>
>>68878219
tim hecker
tim heidecker
>>
Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy would make a nasty Collab.

Won't ever happen tho. Their beef is real.
>>
electric wizard + meshuggah
>>
death grips and neutral milk hotel xD
>>
>>68878374
This

Call it Lords of the A
>>
>>68878378
You joke but that would objectively be the most epic collaboration imaginable
>>
>>68878274
>Yeah, he talked a lot about what direction he was heading in. I mean, I know what the next Nirvana recording was going to sound like. It was going to be very quiet and acoustic, with lots of stringed instruments. It was going to be an amazing fucking record, and I’m a little bit angry at him for killing himself. He and I were going to record a trial run of the album, a demo tape. It was all set up. He had a plane ticket. He had a car picking him up. And at the last minute he called and said, "I can't come."

Damn
>>
I'd like to see DOOM and Kendrick whether or not it would work or not I don't know.

>>68878219
Maybe. Not sure how Aesop would do over DG style beats.

>>68878377
Maybe. Would either be great or shite.
>>
>>68878219
Kendrick Lamar and Tupac

whiteys would literally kill themselves
>>
File: cvbcv.png (2MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cvbcv.png
2MB, 1200x1600px
>>68878378
OH SHIT
>>
The album Piñata was already made guise.
>>
Not artists but Trioscapes and T.R.A.M.
>>
lupe fiasco and kendrick lamar
>>
It would be interesting to see Jimi Hendrix and Miles Davis
>>
>>68878441
>Maybe. Not sure how Aesop would do over DG style beats.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpsF5otkX2Q

he does fine
>>
>>68880265
Point taken. I want to hear this collab now.
>>
Wu tang clan and IAM
>>
Jay Z and Nas.
>>
Vektroid/0PN
>>
Boards of Canada and Burial

Holy shit, I get hard just imagining it
>>
Jim O'Rourke and Michael Gira
>>
Probably a DOOM and Childish Gambino collab
>>
>>68878359
ehhhh that's too dream-team-y
like it sounds great on paper but it probably wouldn't work. I wouldn't be opposed but I would be very skeptical if it were to happen.
>>
>>68884294
i fuck with this but still think ben frost and mikey g would be cooler
>68883867
they would be called Ether/Or
>>68879922
im still salty that this never happened, fusion era miles would have been perfect with jimi
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.