[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you save Nick Drake from killing himself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Nick-Drake.jpg (618KB, 2048x1378px) Image search: [Google]
Nick-Drake.jpg
618KB, 2048x1378px
How would you save Nick Drake from killing himself?
>>
By having sex with him
>>
By offering him financial and emotional support and by attempting to popularize his music. That's how I'd do it if I believed in changing past events in the logically impossible circumstance that time travel cold ever exist, which I don't, so I wouldn't.
>>
>>68869543
could*
>>
>>68869543
What if he came on to you sexually? On a cloudy October Monday night
>>
>>68869584
I am not gay, so I would have to decline. Although, I may indulge him, but only because I appreciate him as a person so much and because he was pretty handsome.
>>
>>68869595
Pinga moo is on is way *slaps lips*
>>
By killing him
>>
>>68869518
amputate his limbs
>>
>>68869518
gethim a gf

>>68869543
he actually answered, absolute madman
>>
I wouldn't. His choice to make.
>>
>>68869518
I'd lock him up and put him on psych meds so he won't be able to move.
>>
>>68869518
tie him up in my cellar and feed him until he dies of old age
>>
buy him some shoes that aren't too small
>>
>>68871464
If you're referencing Parasite, the line is "Changing a rope for a size too small"
>>
It was his fault for not self-promoting, although there was clearly something wrong with him relatively early on.

To be fair, I've met Joe Boyd and he comes across as quite the narcissist.
>>
I'd properly batter him
>>
I wouldn't because if I had the chance to get with pic related and screwed it up i'd kill myself too
>>
File: gabrielle-drake.jpg (1MB, 1118x1394px) Image search: [Google]
gabrielle-drake.jpg
1MB, 1118x1394px
>>68872939
a chance with this too.
>>
>>68872978
stop, degenerate
>>
File: NickDrake28.jpg (157KB, 619x900px) Image search: [Google]
NickDrake28.jpg
157KB, 619x900px
I mean what could you do? I'm nobody really, and I probably wouldn't be able to have a great affect on him. I'd just be straight with him.

Hey Nick, I really love your music. I know you don't feel very good now and are discouraged by the commercial failure, but you're special. You're music will go on to inspire so many people.

I think he just wanted recognition and to be understood, like all of us do.
>>
by sucking his dick
>>
SUG HIS DIG XD
>>
probably suck his dick
>>
>>68871464
Kek, I'm laughing
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.