[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when are you going to admit to yourself that he's a genius?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2436.jpg (116KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2436.jpg
116KB, 1200x900px
>when are you going to admit to yourself that he's a genius?
>>
Wel... he is
>>
>>68857681
when he makes a good album
>>
>rips off 80s pop
>hates women
>is alt-right
>bisexual
>manlet

One of us?
>>
>>
File: fucked up but true.jpg (25KB, 615x213px) Image search: [Google]
fucked up but true.jpg
25KB, 615x213px
>>
>>68857681
Can someone please tell me who this is so I can look up one of his songs and make a judgement?
>>
>>68858399
grimes
>>
>>68858410
That's just cruel.
>>
>>68857681
Hes officially /ourguy/
>>
>>68858335
>>hates women
>>is alt-right
it's a ruse
his contrararionism is a meme
>>
>>68858355
/thread

Contrarians LOVE him
>>
>>68858410
Oh. DIdn't notice...
Man this is a weird photo of her,....
>>
>>68857681
He's merely the apprentice of R. Stevie Moore
>>
A genius wouldn't look that retarded
>>
Today.
>>
>>68859094
Before?
>>
>>68858399
Ariel Pink
>>
>>68858335
He's a rip of zappa, a decent one at that
>>
>>68858582
That's not the case.
>>68859098
Yes, I admit it to myself every day.
>>
File: ariel-pink.jpg (398KB, 1440x1176px) Image search: [Google]
ariel-pink.jpg
398KB, 1440x1176px
How do you make lo-fi retro homopop as great as this sex-crazed trans-lesbian jew?
>>
>>68858389
Or the most childish sophisticated album
>>
>>68857681
I already have
>>
I can't say whether or not he's a genius since it is very possible that he's just mentally ill and managed to make incredibly progressive, high concept self-aware, post-modern pop music by mistake.
He's definitely important and significant, though. I need to give him more time and more engagement, though.

There is, of course, the issue of the bandwagon forming behind him because of his left-of-field music being found attractive to the ilk that call things 'good' because they think they're challenging as opposed to understanding what it is they are praising and that sort of blind worship and empty praise can be detrimental publicity wise in the internet age as conversations surrounding him will be made up primarily of empty sweeping statements from people trying to fit in by showing off their 'obscure taste' and the reactionary shitposters making fun of them.

There's also the new rake of 'reviewers' who have no right to be publicly reviewing anything that will shit all over something thoughtlessly and further besmirch his image.

But yeah, he probably is a genius. Shame that we live in a time where being one isn't so much celebrated as it is vilified.
>>
>>68858410
Grimes isn't that cute
>>
Him and John Maus are autistic
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.