[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe Paul McCartney died and was replaced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Well, /mu/?

I do find Billy Pepper and the Pepperpots a curious band, and I'm not sure exactly the birthname of the guy who acted as if her were Paul. Here's an example of his/their work..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lV24PHpPNg
>>
>>68856457
>>>/x/
>>
>>68856457
Wow, two photos of the exact same person
>>
It was a dumb as fuck theory in the 60's and it still is.

The chances of finding a guy to replace him that not only looked exactly like him, but sounded exactly like him, had the same ridiculous vocal range, the same ability as an instrumentalist, and the same incredible knack for songwriting/melody is essentially impossible.
>>
File: paul mccartney.jpg (51KB, 616x478px) Image search: [Google]
paul mccartney.jpg
51KB, 616x478px
>where were you?
>>
the false paul has been so much more time paul than the real paul then, it would matter anymore?
>>
quick thought

smoking weed makes your face look retarded and puffy. He also seemed to have thinned out his eyebrows, and his jawline is coming through more noticeably on the right, probably lost some weight.

it's the same person
>>
>>68857303
err meant to reply in this post to >>68856972
>>
>>68856457
What upsets me a little is how amazing of a musician and songwriter McCartney is, and these bullshit threads are the only ones that get consistenly bumped on mu.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAnNgCsNMnk

this
>>
>implying that false paul isn't better than real paul
>>
>>68858038
>the fake Paul made Sgt Peppers, The White Album, MMT, etc.
>>
>>68857303
im aware. i don't buy into the thing, i just find it amusing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.