[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will happen to him when his dad dies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 600px-Daniel_Johnston_at_Emos_1.jpg (33KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Daniel_Johnston_at_Emos_1.jpg
33KB, 600x400px
What will happen to him when his dad dies?
>>
Both of his parents have been dead for a little while now. He's been living with his brother.
>>
He'll go back to working at McD's. Or a bunch of artists he's influenced will pool and cash and pay for a place for him to live.
>>
>>68854227
>>68852957
jesus who is this manchild? fucking hell you fucking parasite get a job
>>
>>68854240
He's schizophrenic you fag, he's mostly incapable of working and living normally.
>>
>>68852957
>live with brother
>get royalties for your music and sometimes do concerts
>spend nothing
>buy Beatles albums and memorabilia

living the life tbf
>>
>>68852252
He'll start molesting and murdering young males.
>>
>>68852957
Oh I didn't know about his dad dying, that's a shame, he seemed like a good man from the documentary.
I guess the best we can hope for Daniel is that he doesn't outlive his siblings, maybe his friends could keep him for a while or maybe his manager again.
Would hate to see him end up in a home or institutionalized again for his final years.
>>
dont die daniel
>>
>>68852957
Liar. He lives on his own since his 50th.
>>
>>68854227
>Or a bunch of artists he's influenced will pool and cash and pay for a place for him to live.

Prob this. He's been hugely influential to a wide range of fringe and mainstream artists.
>>
>>68856049
Oh really? Good for him
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.