[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /mu/, what's their end game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: animalcollective.jpg (505KB, 1865x933px) Image search: [Google]
animalcollective.jpg
505KB, 1865x933px
So /mu/, what's their end game?
>>
release a good album
its been 7 years please give us something thats better than ok
>>
>>68848524
Painting With only had two good songs so their next one better be damn good
>>
Just got back from their NYC concert.

I think this is it. I dunno why, it just feels that way. If anything, they may revisit old material in new ways. I could be wrong.

Show was great, though. Whoever they got to drum for them on this tour is a tremendous boon to their sound. Only criticism, I hate the way Avey sings Floridada live. It's definitely on purpose, and maybe it's because he hates the song's popularity or something, but it is terrible. Besides that, honest to god remarkable show.
>>
everyone gets kicked out or dies except deak who retains the animal collective moniker and recruits three north african children and teaches them how to use synthesizers

20 years after the fact the group releases their indisputable magnum opus
>>
>>68848490
Avey goes on a 5 day bender and locks Panda in his basement. Avey removes all of Panda's clothes and chains him up, forcing him to listen to Mike Love's Greatest Hits. Deaking come back from Africa on fishing boat to save Panda, and kills Avey. They flee the country and form a Bob Dylan cover band in central Asia. Geologist hits the bleep bloop
>>
>>68848548
did they play Alvin Row? or was that a one time thing that one time
>>
>>68848490
They'll go dark for decades than release a god tier album
>>
File: 1477831652734.png (17KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477831652734.png
17KB, 1600x1200px
>>68848565
>>68848575
>>
>>68848566
>Avey dies

Band over.
>>
>>68848490
Panda gets back on the morphine and Edgar returns. Avey kill himself, Deakin joins a tribe and becomes the tribe music man. Geologist fucks around on the bleep and never does anything substantial
>>
>>68848574
I don't think so. I could be wrong, because a lot of the songs start to blend together in certain places, but I think I would have recognized it. A lot of the PW songs blurred for me, that's for sure. So much hocketing. But they were performed well.

Guys Eyes, Kids on Holiday and Summertime Clothes were their encore songs. They absolutely killed it on all three, though I wish they ended with Kids on Holiday, because that just went nuts.
>>
To bring psychedelia to the pop mainstream and make the kids smoke the marijuana
>>
>>68848605
so nothing changes
>>
Geologist solo bleep bloop when?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.