[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music Your Dad Listens To

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: dadchart.jpg (545KB, 3051x1372px) Image search: [Google]
dadchart.jpg
545KB, 3051x1372px
My dad asked me awhile back to put these on his tablet.

Post your dad's music taste. For the record, he was born in 1959.
>>
>>68843090
My dad always thought he was going to hell for listening to music other than classical because I guess he thought god was a cunt when it comes to taste in music, so he only likes music he hates now so he can make fun of it. Also he thinks the word "rock star" is still relevant in music and unorinically mocks what he perceives as modern music with the devil hand symbol, and is completely ignorant to the inherent self awareness of most current music.

He also called me a faggot growing up for being a picky eater, but he's morbidly obese, so everyone can see all of his issues the second he walks outside. He can suck my pescatarian dick.
>>
>>68843176
ok then chart your mom's musical tastes?
>>
>>68843176
Sounds like you and your dad have had rough lives
>>
>>68843090
My dad goes through phases, recently listening to Country from mostly 1990's to today. My Mom used to be big fan of U2, she likes kinda generic alternative rock like Foo Fighters etc recently. I couldn't chart either without really talking to them
>>
idk about my dad but my mom listens to a ton of pop country. only specific artists she likes I can think of are Eric Clapton, Jimmy Buffet, Pink Floyd, and some electronic artist from her home country that I forgot the name of
>>
My dad will only listen to Top 40 because he thinks it makes him seem younger and cooler. He's terrified of dying
>>
>>68843090
>Find mom's old records in parents' basement 2 years ago
>They're all in near mint condition
>She kept them wrapped in plastic with little cardboard corners to protect them
>Mint condition original copy of Led Zeppelin IV, among other things
>I have thousands of dollars in vinyl I'm never going to listen to sitting in my shitty, run-down apartment

My dad is a guns n roses kind of guy, while my mom seems to have a thing for Yes, based on her vinyl choices.
>>
>>68846068
Lol your mom is cool as fuck. Yes have always been a band I'm afraid to tell girls I like. I always thought they were like the chess club of music, though maybe that's more so the case with bands like Return to Forever and such.
>>
my dad used to be super into music theory and minimalism so he's a fan of Steve Reich, Philip Glass, Milton Babbitt, etc
>>
>>68843090
My dad loves Muse, all 80s rock & metal, Pink, nickelback... Just shit music really
>>
On the rock end of things he likes almost exclusively hippy shit along with The Rolling Stones and the like. He's pretty into jazz though and especially likes guitar stuff. I'm pretty dumb about jazz guitar though. He showed me cool fusion like Mahavishnu Orchestra when I was a kid though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.