[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post unfairly hated artists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: MTM1MTQ0MjYyMjM3ODc2MTk0.jpg (131KB, 620x931px) Image search: [Google]
MTM1MTQ0MjYyMjM3ODc2MTk0.jpg
131KB, 620x931px
post unfairly hated artists
>>
>>68837646
no one hates her we just the fags who make threads about her every day
how have you fucktards not run out of photos of her to post yet
its fucking creepy and pathetic
i hope you all die virgins
>>
>>68837705
Suck a pen15
>>
>>68837726
Great now we have this for all underaged memers
>>
>>68837705
This, I love Grimes just not her crazy fans.
>>
>>
>>68837788
Donald is cute. CUTE!
>>
>>68837646
I agree. I should hate her more than I do.
>>
>>68837788
new queen of /mu/??
>>
most of them. what's the point of hating someone for their music, why would you even do that?
tbf grimes is hated pretty much only for her fans, but still
>>
>>68837827
too bad you don't have reasons
>>
>>68837856
her presence on here is forced, of course it should piss people off

any sensible point made about this though just goes ignored
>>
>any sensible point made about this though just goes ignored
>>
File: 5d2ce55f.jpg (206KB, 790x395px) Image search: [Google]
5d2ce55f.jpg
206KB, 790x395px
>>
ptbc
>>
>>68837646
Any artist that is the target of a mainstream meme where you hate him/her
Sure, I don't like pretty much any of Biebers/Lady Gagas music, but the meme back in the day was surely unfair.
>>
>>68837646
It's unfair she isn't hated more
Go back to your containment threads
>>
>>68838873
>containment threads
>threads
>s (as in plural)
Lol
>>
1. The only fair reasons to hate someone are things you can't learn about them unless you actually know them personally.
2. Then you can't hate someone fairly unless you know them personally.
3. Music fans pretty much never know artists personally.
4. So music fans almost never hate artists fairly.
5. Every major artist is hated by some music fans to some degree.
6. So with high probability, every major artist is hated unfairly.
>>
>>68838932

>I think all of academia is deeply competitive, and one of the main reasons I dropped out of school and didn’t pursue research is because I was like, 'Fuck this competitive, back-stabby, judgy culture.’ It’s ALMOST AS BAD as music fandom.
http://grimes-claireboucher.tumblr.com/post/140857883740/grimes-the-happy-reader-winter-2015
>>
>>68838873
>containment
u nazi?
>>
File: ariel pink.jpg (119KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
ariel pink.jpg
119KB, 400x600px
>>
>>68838339
>her presence on here is forced

>/mu/ is for musical discussion
>Grimes makes music

????
>>
>>68838975
i had a prof that talked about the 'great intellectual totem pole,' which was his sad bitter gloss on what academia really is. guy had a phd in math from michigan and a jd from yale, and he could go on forever about how he wasn't smart enough to get tenure in this field at a good school so he tried that field and on and on and on (from math to theoretical cs to logic to legal studies). he concluded that he had wasted his time trying to figure out where he fit on the great intellectual totem pole, and he should've just worked at a law firm and bought a yacht instead.

honestly i think guys like that go through something like the following. as young people they are used to be the smartest people in the room, and then the game becomes finding the most prestigious room to be the smartest person in. but if that is the game your success in that game depends crucially on demonstrating that you are in fact smarter than the other people in the room, and the value of that success depends on arguing that your room is better than other rooms. so it is no surprise that you get a lot of back-stabbing and competing (to decide who is smartest in room) and a lot of petty judging (as a means of distinguishing your room=area of specialization from other lesser rooms).

i think you are supposed to realize this early and come to terms with it if you really want to do research. i don't think anyone who really cares about research is deterred by the stupid culture of academia. whenever i hear particular people say what you quoted it always comes from people who i think are just rationalizing their choice. which is funny because not going into academia is the right choice for almost everyone (like me) but people always feel like they need to offer some kind of explanation other than the obvious one ("yeah you basically work your ass off for basically nothing other than intellectual satisfaction and prestige")

idk what my point is lol
>>
>>68837705
this.

same thing with Marina
>>
>>68837705
>no one hates her we just the fags who make threads about her every day
But how that affects you? Are you a janitor to care what the fuck is posted on moo? There's place for everyone.
>>
>>68840307
i never said it affected me
i just said i hate people like you
>>
>>68839360
the approach is all wrong

you need to propagate things correctly and not spam them, they hate the threads, it's just cultural mentality. also you're taking this shit far too seriously. idiot. slow down.
>>
>>68837788
I love donald. But god is he fucking depressing and fake deep sometimes. Which makes me have a very big love-hate relationship with him.
>>
this. >>68837705

i think her music is okay (nothing more nothing less), but fuck grimesfags. fuck their manic crusade for complete reign over this board's opinion on her, and fuck people like op for perpetuating it.

people are allowed to dislike her if they want, and there's nothing you obsessive basement dwellers can do about it.
>>
>>68842271
Thread/
>>
File: human-clay-54a93d6b637c8.jpg (986KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
human-clay-54a93d6b637c8.jpg
986KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>68842271
>butthurt antigrimesfan
Fuck you too. Her music is much better than just OK and you know that. People are allowed to dislike her but they should be ready for consequences. Keep your dislike to yourself and no one will have a problem with you.
>fuck their manic crusade for complete reign over this board's opinion on her
There's nothing you obsessive basement dwellers can do about it
>>
File: greendayawkwardmeme.gif (1019KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
greendayawkwardmeme.gif
1019KB, 500x274px
>everyone fucking saying how everything after dookie was shit
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.