[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think he listens to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Bill_Gates_June_2015.jpg (880KB, 996x1408px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Gates_June_2015.jpg
880KB, 996x1408px
What do you think he listens to?
>>
keyboard led prog rock and kpop
>>
Eagles
>>
David Bowie & Queen, Willie Nelson, Ed Sheeran, the list goes on...

http://fortune.com/2016/02/01/bill-gates-music-desert-island/
>>
If I had his money I would buy every album in the world...
>>
Beethoven Symphony #9 (Scherzo)

over and over again
>>
He said Paul Allen made sure he knew every Jimi Hendrix song.
>>
He is looking alarmingly old. My dad is about the same age and looks years younger. I guess Lucifer is gradually reclaiming him for all of his crimes.
>>
>>68832067
Yeh there's lots of dumb Millenials who think Bill Gates is a lovable philanthropist dude who helps starving African children because they don't remember the 90s when he was the Antichrist.
>>
>>68831858
The sound of banknotes flapping.
>>
the sounds of child slavery
>>
>>68832106
Ok, he mellowed with age and stopped being the edgelord of his youth who wanted to cut all of the competitors' throats.
>>
computer developers and the like usually have VERY poor normie taste.
>>
>>68832212
>computer developers
gates is a software developer though.

You're clearly pretty ignorant. There are a wide variety of different people out there, including software developers with much better taste than you. If you dont believe that, I think you should get out of the house more often.
>>
>>68832292
Was a software developer in 1981.
>>
>>68832292
of course there's always exceptions to the rule. I hate when people bring up this point. OF COURSE NOT EVERY LAST FUCKING COMPUTER/SOFTWARE DEVELOPER HAS BAD TASTE! Why do people always state the obvious?
>>
>>68831858
The intro to Money by Pink Floyd on permanent repeat
>>
I heard he pays a band to aseemble in every room before him and play this as he walks in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeVx1C73o8k
>>
onestop.mid
>>
File: Kill Bill - RAMONA - cover.png (744KB, 1677x1677px) Image search: [Google]
Kill Bill - RAMONA - cover.png
744KB, 1677x1677px
to Kill Bill
>>
File: 1460028821419.jpg (7KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
1460028821419.jpg
7KB, 296x296px
>>68831929
>>
Kraftwerk and Jean-Michel Jarre
>>
>>68831858
NWO Vaccine Chemtrail Reptoid Music
>>
>>68831929
>BUYING MUSIC
>>
>>68832322
They "state the obvious" because people keep making sweeping generalizations like you. There aren't "exceptions to the rule" because there is no rule. It's just people using some anecdotes to construct stereotypes about groups of people, which is a faulty and harmful thing to do.
>>
File: image.jpg (166KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 640x360px
>Back when we were first started this microsoft uhhh...the computers were huge.
>>
David Byrne- Like Humans Do
>>
>>68834735
>BEING A DEGENERATE WHO STEALS PEOPLE'S INCOME
>>
>>68831929
I would do that just for shits and giggles
>>
"Under Pressure,” David Bowie and Queen
“In my 20s and 30s, I worked a lot. But a few Fridays and Saturdays we’d go out and dance, so this kind of reminds me of those disco days,” Gates said.
“Blue Skies,” Willie Nelson
“My wife Melinda and I love Willie Nelson. So as a surprise gift for her, I had him show up the night before we got married. We were on a beach in Hawaii, and he kind of walked down the beach with his guitar, and I said, ‘Well, here he is, let’s have this guy sing some songs for us.’”
“Are You Experienced,” Jimi Hendrix
“Because I was younger Paul Allen would sometimes taunt me with the title of this song — “Are You Experienced” — because I hadn’t gotten drunk or other various things, so this is one of our favorites.”
>>
>>68835404
jej
>>
>>68834265
>Niggaz Wit Ottitudes
>>
File: disc jockey bill.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
disc jockey bill.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>68831858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHk-LoSDLC8
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.