[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go from a /mu/tant to a normie?, speaking about music taste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: pic_1421984113_1.jpg (19KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pic_1421984113_1.jpg
19KB, 640x360px
How do you go from a /mu/tant to a normie?, speaking about music taste
>>
Trick question.
>>
CAUSE YOU KNOW I'M ALL ABOUT THAT ____
>>
Stop caring about /mu/ and associating yourself with /mu/, and viewing /mu/ as anything other than a board on 4chan for discussing music.
>>
Why would being a /mu/tant be better than being a normie anyway. For all I know everyone here just bashes on each other's taste.
It's awesome to know a lot about music but, turning into a snob that cares about album reviews and fall for the pleb/patrician meme? That's just dumb.
>>
>>68822860
You get taste and grow up. No offense.
>>
>>68822860
>>68822987
>>68823076
You don't want to be either, there's a middle ground where smart people know to dwell
>>
>>68822923
Don't care about most of the music posted here or the idea of a /mu/tant desu, I'm just here because of shoegaze and Death Grips, I was just intrigued of all the process it would take to become someone who looks for any music that becomes mainstream with a lot of passion as opposed to someone who doesn't enjoy music that sound and looks for music outside of the mainstream realm because he feels there's more substance to it
>>
start going to festivals that /mu/ would consider pleb or tumblrcore or what ever

you'll have fun because live music is just good in general, and you'll find stuff you like
>>
>>68822860
I bet she gives amazing fucking head, desu
>>
>>68823076
None taken.

>>68823120
true
>>
It's when you can't be fucked to get into anything that's remotely challenging anymore
When you just want feel good sounds to play in the background or dance to
Then you shall get into normie music
>>
>>68823223
Maybe overexposing yourself to that radio-friendly sound can make you like that music even if you didn't enjoy it at first
>>
You're all tasteless spastic adolescents that listen to cookie-cutter entry level garbage. Get over yourselves. This board is full of embarrassing embryos. Also,
>normies
fucking hell
>>
>>68822860
if you have to ask it's likely you will never be a normie. i could be a neurological thing, a lot of peoples' brains come just a little broken, nothing to worry about. In any case, once you have been exposed to the stark, ugly, profound truths of the world (via internetz), there is no going back. You'll never go back to the fake world of happy normal people. you will always feel at least a bit alienated
>>
Become friends with normies and adapt to their musical tastes to fit in with them. Before long you'll be joking with them about how much of a "hipster" you were.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.