[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on /mu/, /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: mu.jpg (11KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
mu.jpg
11KB, 258x196px
Thoughts on /mu/, /mu/?
>>
Utter shit
>>
>>68811578
I need to lurk more
>>
Complete garbage
>>
>>68811578
the best place on earth tb.h
>>
>>68811578
Better than going outside, that's for sure.
>>
>>68811618
that's why you vote for trump
>>
>>68811578
Literally what?
>>
Mostly bad and repetitive.
>>
>>68811592
>>68811601
>>68811702
you probs have shit taste
>>
>>68811602
>>68811719
yes tell us how you like memes and you wake up every morning only to post memes
>>
I've only been here for two years but it has never been worse. So much blatant shitposting, celebrity worship, and bait posts. Sharethreads have also dipped severely in quality. Aside from new releases, it's no longer a good source for discovering music. Around half of the threads are meant to antagonize and trigger the regulars here. This place didn't really feel like /b/ initially but it's getting closer and closer to that shithole everyday.
>>
meta humor isn't funny
>>
i'm gonna give it from a strong 5 to a light 6
>>
>>68811797
100% true
>>
>>68811797
O im laffin
>>
It's a great place to find and discuss music as long as you are not a complete idiot.
>>
if we couldn't enter to mu anymore, where we would go? serious answer
>>
Unfortunately most of my threads receive very few replies. I once tried to test this by making a thread about OK Computer and it suddenly got 200 replies. It's boring to discuss the same albums over and over again and /mu/ does exactly that. You won't see /tv/ talking about same movies over and over again.
>>
>>68811797
Maybe you should try chart threads and /daily/ to discover new music
>>
>>68813099
>maybe you should try joining a circlejerk
>>
>>68813129
Ok then, go back to discussing radiohead
>>
Pretty bad in terms of discussing music, your best bet are daily threads or the rare aoty thread where it doesn't devolve into drone/contrarian nonsense
>>
>>68813229
But pretty good in terms of memes
>>
>>68813260
agreed, has any other board come up with something better than 7.4?
>>
better than r/music
>>
>>68811578
Meme shit
>>
>>68813289
>7.4

What's that?
>>
>>68811578
my only issue with this place is that the a lot of people here would rather talk about music they hate than music they enjoy. there is a lot more hate for "entry level" or "pleb" music than there is promotion of alternatives. possibly because everyone is insecure and afraid to sincerely like things, but hating things is a lot easier and safer.

having said that most of the retards/shitposters quarantine themselves in threads that are fairly obvious and easy to avoid if you've been here for more than 5 minutes.

when you venture out of the bait threads, rate threads, celebrity threads and various other cancerous threads, /mu/ can be a good place to discuss and discover music. but, again, the people who hate this place (and strangely still browse all the time) would rather enter threads about stuff they are familiar with but dislike, than threads about stuff they aren't familiar with at all

I keep saying it, but a pop culture or celebrity board would go a long way to fixing /mu/ (and /tv/ actually)
>>
Objectively bad
>>
The best and absolute worst place to discuss music.
>>
This board and /fa/ are literally slices of Tumblr on 4chan. I need to leave.
>>
>>68814197
making /pop/ and banning anything celebrity related from other boards would save half of 4chan
>>
>>68811578
Hate it
>>
File: tumblr_n2laxnV5P01rm4mpho1_500.png (203KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2laxnV5P01rm4mpho1_500.png
203KB, 500x374px
To be honest I love it.
I haven't been here for more than a year but I love the in-depth discussion, the exposure to new music, and the shitposting.
/mu/ is the reason I listen to Lou Reed, King Crimson, Beach Boys, Velvet Underground, Bruce Springsteen, Cream, the list goes on.
I love the humor here, shitting on other people's taste, dumb jokes.
Although I'm afraid that /mu/ has seeped into my daily life because I think that other people think I'm like a dick head music snob which sucks but I still like /mu/
>>
>>68811578
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlZc36vNZCo
>>
>>68816834
People like this are literally cancer
>>
>>68816834

>in depth discussion

yea k
>>
File: tumblr_mwu7ousZWo1qzymy9o1_500.jpg (128KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwu7ousZWo1qzymy9o1_500.jpg
128KB, 500x375px
>>68816871
At least I'm contributing you fuckin philistine
>>
File: Ck9nHsFWYAArl3c.jpg (74KB, 711x572px) Image search: [Google]
Ck9nHsFWYAArl3c.jpg
74KB, 711x572px
>>68811797
/thread/
>>
>>68816834
i feel like this is bait t b h
>>
>>68816871
>>68816893
>>68817122
Man what is y'all's beef with this post?
I hate you elitist fucks why do I come here
>>
almost worst than /tv/
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.