[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i make technical music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: capture.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
How do i make technical music?
>>
>>68808171
Name 1 (one) song with those time signatures
>>
>>68808171
alternate time signatures every measure
make sure you add random 5/8 and 7/8 bars in as those are the patrician time sigs
>>
>>68808171
You work conceptually, and take a simple musical idea to it's extremes.

You work serially, and treat a single cell to an array of mutations

That sort of thing. You'd have to be more specific if you want a more specific answer.

Also, are those meant to be additive signatures, because they're not so much complex as needlessly unparseable otherwise, and they're not very clearly indicated as such if so.

I'd either suggest making them clear by adding plus signs, or else combine them to make 12+13/16 and make the submeter clear with your beaming (that way you get a nice neat score, and don't have to have a new signature for every bar).
>>
>>68808244
Name 1 (one) post with those dubs
>>
>>68808285
this one
>>
You become proficient at an instrument and play music with other people proficient at instruments.
>>
>>68808299
wrong numbers
that's 99 not 44
>>
>>68808309
Proficient instrumentalists can play simple music, just as poor instrumentalists can compose complex music (even if it's not necessarily the most idiomatically-written complex music).
>>
just put some extra notes and crank that tempo up
>>
File: ffff-007.jpg (228KB, 1169x847px) Image search: [Google]
ffff-007.jpg
228KB, 1169x847px
>>68808171
learn music theory
>>
>>68808620
Brian is such a cutie. Way cuter than that Nancarrow hack.
>>
When you grow out of "babbers first technical music" phase you realise time-signature has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>68808620
>(Tongue-click)
What the fuck
>>
>>68809007
That's the thing which surprises you?
>>
>>68809039
Yes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.