[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modest Mouse is best mouse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Why have I not seen you faggots givings these guys any love?
>>
but anon LCW gets lots of love here
>>
>>68805615
lonesome crowded west 10/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G33AcZzZ0pM fantastic i reccomend
>>
>>68805615
>modest mouse
you now know this exists
https://youtu.be/ghQDL4xq9u8
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4KB, 176x176px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4KB, 176x176px
>>68805643
>>68805648
Good I was just skimming the board and didn't see anything. I think the mouse is grossly underrated in most circles. They may be may favorite band ever just based on the sheer amount of stuff they put out mainly there old stuff
>>
They have some really good "unreleased" songs.
Beta Carotene and the extended version of Trucker's Atlas with "You'll See" are probably my favorite tracks.
>>
>>68805797
I love truckers atlas man one of my favorites if I had to put together a top 10 it would be
>talking shit on a pretty sunset
>Ohio
>teeth like gods shoeshine
>Dramamine
>night on the moon
>life like weeds
>3rd planet
>interstate 8
>dukes up
>cowboy Dan
List changes weekly though
>>
>>68805615
I love 'em. I told a friend to check it out. He just said it's some guy screaming, not even singing, and said I was a hypocrite for hating loud screamo shit.

But, I dunno, he's not wrong, that's kind of why I like the band. Isaac's screaming and just stuttery spouts sound really genuine. I like his voice and his bluntness. In a way, he has a voice that most people would say 'shouldn't sing,' but I've always hated the long flowing rising smooth kind of voices anyways. So boring and redundant. There's no character in the lyrics or singing of 'professional' singers who train their voice to do that ridiculous shit.

I think the songs are reflective of this too. Song's that are like two songs in one where the entire progression changes on a dime, but it works, I dunno. The lyrics are very interesting and unique. How often does a blue collar guy manage to write or even contemplate the subject matter he does? I love it. Really shows the potential of humanity, what kind of people can come out of it. Brock's pretty much a genius born in a place he doesn't belong and the emotion and reflection that comes from it is beautiful
>>
>>68805797
Holy shit my dude just listened to Beta Carotene and that is amazing don't know how I had not found it yet thanks that is primo shit
>>
>>68805930
Damn you pretty much nailed it on the head for how I feel about them. I can't stand when I tell my buds about them and they just hear his voice and write him off he is a musical master mind on par with Neil Young I feel like. Just so much range in their music and some super deep lyrics. He just sings with such a passion man I feel his anger, sadness, pain, playfulness and it just puts me in a mood that almost anything else just can't do
>>
I feel like I'm the only modest mouse fan who likes their mellower stuff the most. Like talkin shit about a pretty sunset, mechanical birds, edit the sad parts. Isaac's voice is so pretty when he's quiet but I don't like when he yells.
>>
>>68807709
Nope
I also love their slower songs. Perfect Disguise is crazy underrated
>>
>>68807784
Bankrupt on Sellin is also a absolute classic by them
>>
Holy shit how new are all of you? We've always sucked MM's dick plenty, nothing being said here is anything original
>>
>>68805615
because you're a newfag

Modest Mouse are /mu/core you fucking dumb dumb
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.