[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So has anybody actually found the origin of this yet? I mean,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: download (39).jpg (7KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
download (39).jpg
7KB, 160x160px
So has anybody actually found the origin of this yet?
I mean, I know its from a magazine and Ride kept it in his wallet for like a decade but the original has to be on the internet somewhere right? We should search for it.

search for album cover origins general I guess
>>
I really want to know actually.
>>
>>68802523
Not even a fan of Death Grips, but I always wanted to know who that guy is too. Somebody will find it someday.
>>
>>68802553
I know! I want to see it uncropped or with text surrounding it describing what exactly is happening, the mystery is killing me
>>
>>68802566
yeah it will be posted on like s4s or fit for no reason probably
>>
File: Capture.png (24KB, 868x213px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
24KB, 868x213px
>>68802523
>approximately 2 seconds on google
>>
>>68802602
Source?
>>
File: ex.jpg (343KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ex.jpg
343KB, 1200x1200px
alternate cover
>>
>>68802619
Some redditfag
>>
>>68802602
yeah I know I said that, but Id like to actually see the article, know the magazine, possibly see an uncropped version of that picture
>>
>>68802602
Yeah fucking obviously, we're trying to find said issue, faggot
>>
Id like it to be an actual search if that sounds cool, not just discussion, although I'm not making anyone do anything
>>
>>68802621
cool
>>
>>68802523
That's Death Grips
>>
>>68802831
cool
>>
its gotta be a lot more obscure than national geographic if no one has ever found it before
>>
>>68803022
yeah, theres a guy (forgot his name) that has a facebook account that people think is the guy on the album art, but I dont know if anyone's gone on it
>>
>>68802523
It'll never be found. Fans have pored through every Nat Geo published where the image supposedly comes from and came up with jack shit. But knowing how open Death Grips are and how much they interact with their fans, we'll get to the bottom of it in no time, right?
>>
Does anyone know the origin of Spirit they're gone's cover?
>>
>>68802523
>I mean, I know its from a magazine and Ride kept it in his wallet for like a decade but the original has to be on the internet somewhere right?
Not really. Do you think every magazine in history has been scanned and uploaded to the internet?
>>68802602
Fucking retard
>>
>>68802602
>Zach
>>
>>68803800
If Zach, a guy who isn't even that old, has it then yes, it should be online
>>
>>68804006
not true at all actually
>>
Isn't that the singer?
>>
>>68804179
I always thought that but no
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.