[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/ Secret Santa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Hindu INstruments.jpg (43KB, 630x305px) Image search: [Google]
Hindu INstruments.jpg
43KB, 630x305px
Is /mu/ doing a Secret Santa this year?
>>
File: 1477778291058.png (217KB, 1344x658px) Image search: [Google]
1477778291058.png
217KB, 1344x658px
>>68762080
yes, and i need these. thanks in advance /moo/!
>>
>>68762361
lol, you really want those don't you? I'm the tripfag from the /out/ Secret Santa thread. I wanted to check and see if /mu/ does a secret santa too and who organizes it. I didn't want to step on any toes or anything like that here.
>>
How would this even work?

Posting your address on 4chan?
>>
>>68762509
Same way /a/, /cgl/, and /k/ do it. You fill out a form that only the host can view responses to and then get paired with a random anon as your target. Only the target's gifter and the coordinator can see a person's info.

We've been doing it that way on /k/ for the last few years and haven't had any issues.
>>
>>68762499
lmao that's pretty funny. yeah i browse /out/, /mu/, /diy/, and sometimes /his/ and /an/.

and not to worry i'm not actually posting a wish list with them or anything, just having a josh because they're so expensive.

>you really want those don't you?
i do though yes c:
>>
>>68762616
>didn't actually look at the price til now

Jesus, what do they do? Improve sound quality while curing cancer?
>>
>>68762730
that's dirt cheep for mics with those specs and features. i'm too po' for pic related. the cheaper ones have just about the same specs but cheaper build quality and not as perfect acoustical engineering, so they won't really sound as gorgeous. BUT, they're still excellent. right now i'm using a pair of mics that was about $200 and they're very good for the price, but they don't have the features i really need. i gotta upgrade but i can't afford no $900

and if i really want to go proper NatGeo professional I'm looking at a complete overhaul of gear to the tune of $12k or so. a single pair of mics would run about $5k of it ':|
>>
I'm down for this
>>
File: me4.png (17KB, 300x341px) Image search: [Google]
me4.png
17KB, 300x341px
>mfw everyone gets a complimentary Death Grips EP digital download and entered to win one (1) Deafheaven ticket
>>
I'm giving you all a solid lump of coal
>>
>>68763311
in Dickenson's day that was a shit gift but with the price of hydrocarbons in this era it actually ain't bad

also, coal is absolutely fascinating if you think about it
>>
>>68762833
Ouch, that's pricey. Well such is life of being a poorfag, eh?

>>68763272
I wouldn't even do that to you guys as a joke lol. Well maybe as a joke, but you'd get an actual good gift too.
>Death Grips is one of the few /mu/ memes I know.

Alright, so do you guys want me to turn on the trip and throw up the google form? Seems like there's interest and I won't be pissing anyone off by coordinating.
>>
>>68763343
certainly wouldn't be pissing anyone off. once a proper thread is up it might make quite a stir.

also, /mu/ is much more populated and busier than some certain other boards so expect mayhem
>>
>>68763419
Cool, I'll probably start the actual threads after Halloween. I already have the form made up for /k/ so I it'll be easy to copy that and just modify it a bit for /mu/.

Signup would go until December 1st and pairings would be on December 3rd, that way everyone has a month to get on board and at least two weeks to shop, make, wrap presents and ship them.
>>
I'd love to do this but I don't have much cash to spend. I don't want to give someone a cheap gift.
>>
>>68763637
do it anyway anon. even getting a cheep gift is fun, and also it's the notion and thought that counts! last year an anon bought me a $3 flute and i love it dearly
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.