[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this the best Krautrock album, again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: tagomago.jpg (22KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
tagomago.jpg
22KB, 225x225px
How is this the best Krautrock album, again?
>>
>>68757741
if you're acknowledging that this is the general consensus, the burden is on you to argue otherwise
>>
Wait anon, you should have posted Emperor Tomato Ketchup
>>
wait anon, you should have posted Future Days
>>
it's better than the other krautrock albums

>>68757766
terrible post
>>
>>68757764
There is one good song, and the rest of it is just random screams and random druming
>>
>>68757797
not an argument
>>
>>68757822
The album has only good song, so I would argue that makes it worse than krautrock albums with more than one good song
>>
>>68757856
You're embarrassing yourself anon. Explain why it is bad, and why another album is better, and that will be a satisfactory answer. Ideally be a little more detailed than "good" or "random." Have fun!
>>
>>68757856
Do you know how to count, anon?
>>
>>68757877
this has one good song whereas other krautrock albums have more than one good song
>>
>>68757797
>random drumming
>jaki liebezeit post his free-jazz era

I'm just gonna go and leave this thread.
>>
>>68757891
Why is that song (mention which one, please) good, why are the others bad, and why are the songs on this unnamed other album (please specify this as well) good?
>>
>>68757923
never will I explain my opinion for i am anonymous
>>
it's not

neu! is better
>>
>>68757741
It's the 2nd best krautrock album. Faust IV is the best.
>>
How old were you when you realized that Soon Over Babaluma was actually Can's best album?

Me, I was two.
>>
>>68758035
ayyyy
>>
>>68757923
>>68757877
>>68757822

you're a fucking faggot.
>>
>>68757920
there is definitely improvised drums in this album brother
>>
>>68758070
my continued success in the digit department suggests otherwise

your arguments aren't getting any better by the way
>>
>>68758084
improvised =/= random
>>
>>68758132

that makes no sense

and I'm not OP
>>
>>68758132
Why do you think Tago Mago is the best krautrock album, mr stud?
>>
>>68758175
I don't, I'm just interested in exploring OP's thoughts on the matter. He made a thread on the topic, I'd like to think he has something of substance to say about it
>>
>>68758274
the thread title is a question tho
>>
>>68758274
but you haven't brought anything to the table yourself.
>>
>>68758293
He has stated multiple times in the thread that it is a bad album and that there are better krautrock albums

>>68758309
That's because I'm not making an argument either way, I'm trying to understand OP's point of view
>>
this is the most retarded thread i have ever seen
>>
>>68758324
>That's because I'm not making an argument either way, I'm trying to understand OP's point of view

It's an anonymous message board. People say stupid shit and you're even dumber for trying to hold them accountable.
>>
>>68757741
Faust I and Hosianna Mantra are twice as good as this shit
>>
>>68758338
how's your first day?
>>
>>68758356
Just trying to increase the quality of the board, instead of being complacent with (and even defensive of) shitposting
>>
File: homepage_large.5b46e7f4.jpg (30KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.5b46e7f4.jpg
30KB, 319x319px
>>68757741
It's not.
>>
>>68758436

looking for cogent responses on here is ridiculous.
>>
>>68758472

this
>>
>>68758493
lurk more and come back to posting when you've been here for more than 1 week
>>
>>68758493
and defending shitposting because it is the norm is pathetic. I would understand being jaded enough to ignore it, but actually going out of your way to defend it is even more ridiculous
>>
>>68758736
Yeah this guy is correct
>>
>>68758736

Not defending it. Just wondering why being a one man army out to shore up the discussions on is anything but dumb.

I would like to say you're contrarian but without offering up any discussion in return I have to end with you're just being a dick
>>
>>68758790
>I have to end with you're just being a dick
I'm a dick because I asked someone to expand on an opinion they felt strongly enough about to make a thread for?
>>
>>68758841

>on an opinion they felt strongly enough about to make a thread for?

Welcome to shitposting. If it means that much, at least state why an album/artist/song is good for XYZ reasons and let the slink back into anonymity with you feeling great about having shown them. Otherwise you are wasting your time.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.