[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK is this fuckers problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (794KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
794KB, 1350x900px
What the FUCK is this fuckers problem?
>>
DUDE HIV LMAO
>>
Go to bed krist.
>>
DUDE I WAS IN NIRVANA LMAO
>>
i would kill myself to get away from him
>>
DUDE KURT COBAIN WAS MY BESTEST FRIEND EVER BRO
>>
>>68753314
loads of cunts listen to his music is his main problem is he gives a fuck after that shit man get out the dictionary
>>
People only dislike him because he's popular.
>>
>>68753314
Killed Kurt and got Love to take the flak for it
>>
>>68753462
I have no idea why you chose to arrange those words that way
>>
>>68753493
same
>>
I DON'T UNDERSTAND MUSIC! GUITARS AND DRUMS, MAN, ANY OTHER INSTRUMENT IS COMPUTER-BULLSHIT YEEEEAH WATCH ME SWISH AND SMEAR PAT SMEAR'S CUM ALL IN AND OVER MY MOUTH
>>
File: Kurt-Cobain.jpg (114KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
Kurt-Cobain.jpg
114KB, 402x402px
the fucker murdered his bandmate
>>
Why do you guys put all this energy into hating people you'll never even meet. Why not focus more on the people you actually like if they bother you this much
>>
>>68753314
>>68753314
He seems like a nice guy
>>
>>68753670
fuck off dave
>>
>>68753386
Kurt did
>>
This thread needs more RAWK! Where are the BANDS?!
>>
>>68753790
wow anon a lot of things are starting to make sense now
>>
>>68753790
Damn
>>
I don't care for the music anymore but can't you guys shit on someone who actually deserves it? Why hate on Dave?
>>
>>68753314

He's a bitch for music majors. That's about it.

If you really deconstrut his character he is just a 40 years old teenager that makes music for 16 years old.
>>
>>68753652
Actually got me thinking ...what if the whole nice guy act was just to cover the fact that he murdered Kurt so that he could become the face of rock and roll?
>>
>ROCK AND ROLL, MAN. THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.
>>
I GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE

I KILLED KURT
>>
>>68753967
But he didn't anyways, so it all worked out in the end. Kurt's still a legend and Dave's reddit.
>>
>>68754338
kej
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.