[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post: 1. The last thing you listened to that you really liked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1467167502387.jpg (235KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467167502387.jpg
235KB, 1080x1080px
1. The last thing you listened to that you really liked
and
2. An awkward experience

Van Morrison - Astral Weeks

When I was close to graduating high school I accidentally ended up becoming full gay by constantly making eye contact with another guy and became physically dependent on Radiohead and Modest Mouse.
>>
Girl Band - Holding Hands With Jaime

Yesterday I got in a barfight with what was apparently a damaged ex marine and now everyone I know hates me
>>
Hella - Hold Your Horse Is

Sat next to 3 girls in a full train and once i introduced myself, 1-2 other guys noone knew next to us jokingly introduced themselves too. From t hen it was just awkward
>>
>>68751814
fuck me that was funny to me for some reason, don't think I'll ever understand american's reverence for soldiers.

Din[A] Tod - Westwerk

I was talking to a girl who was a bisexual in the smoking area of a bar. She commented something like "wow that girl is attractive" so I jokingly said "yeah sure let's go and fuck her", I guess she misheard me and thought I said "let's go and fuck" because she kept repeating that she had a boyfriend. So naturally enough I tried to repeat myself and explain what I meant, which confused her even more. It was a p dope awkward experience.
>>
>cabaret voltaire - this is entertainment

>talking to girl on twitter i have wanted to talk since months
>talk is good but for some reason i keep asking her what is she going to do after graduation
>she just cut me up with "i don't fucking now"
>try to answer but get respond

that was the last time i tried to hook up with anyone
>>
>>68752306
>try to answer but get respond
>"i don't fucking now"
Hahah
>>
Kid Cudi confused and Kings of Leon walls
>>
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - F# A# (infinity)

>on train
>sittin mindin my own business
>fuckin tard is really imbalanced
>train stops
>falls onto me
>tard is 6"6 n fat
>I fall to floor
>everyone lookin
>>
>>68751568
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RiJeswrEbw
2. tried to impress my crush when doing a presentation but ended up making very stupid arguments. i hope she forgets about it.
>>
File: Outer Booklet.jpg (312KB, 1855x942px) Image search: [Google]
Outer Booklet.jpg
312KB, 1855x942px
1. pic related
2. >farting reaaaalllyyy loud
>>
>>68754765
Sometimes I fart
Sucks
>>
Bob Dylan - Blood On The Tracks

>on train
>fall asleep with phone in pocket listening to tunes
>wake up
>feel phone fall out of pocket
>see guy sat next to me get up with phone in hand
>assume he just stole my phone in my tired state
>try to grab his phone
>awkwardly realise that I still have mine as music is still playing
>say sorry then fall asleep again

>>68753136
>>68751854
Trains just breed awkward situations.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.