[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DreamChasers 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0229.jpg (393KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0229.jpg
393KB, 1000x1000px
Rap album of the year???
>>
>On The Regular
>Litty
>Outro
Absolute fire. If TLOP didn't drop this year, these would be the top three tracks of the year.
>>
maybe not rap album of the year, but def top five. was surprised by how good this was
>>
I think Atrocity Exhibtion is Rap AOTY but this is a close second.
>>
dude drake lmao
this fucker got destroyed last year, his career is over. why the fuck would i buy an album from him?
>>
fucking blows views out of the water thats for sure
>>
>>68744692
imo Drake's diss is still better, and IYRTITL is still fire
>>
its trash lmao

are you fucking kidding me? AOTY? maybe if you like listening to the same song 14 times like a tard
>>
File: dude.jpg (44KB, 510x408px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
44KB, 510x408px
HIPHOP single of the year Young Geatness Moolah...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NHerdv71w4
>>
>>68743037
No, doesn't even come close to DC2
>>
>>68744692
It's a mixtape, it's free
>>
File: 1460179391271.png (353KB, 473x417px) Image search: [Google]
1460179391271.png
353KB, 473x417px
>>68744692
It's hard to win a rap beef when an entire army of pre-teens spam "XD DRAKE WIN MEEK CAREER ENDED" on social media so much that it becomes a meme for Denny's twitter to latch on to even though Drake's diss tracks were fucking awful and literally didn't hit any good points against Meek.

Face it, Drake "won" because he has crossover appeal with white people that Meek doesn't have.
>>
>>68747449
Back to Back > any diss meek threw out regardless of social media and plebs
>>
>>68747483
Evidence > rap lyrics.

It's the reason why Takeover is the better diss despite Ether being lyrically the better song.

Jay Z listed real, tangible things while Nas had some fancy punchlines.

Meek indisputably exposed Drake as a fraud with the Quentin Miller tapes while Drake pandered to his crowd.
>>
>>68747544
I would agree with you no question if this was the 90s. Beef today is who had the better sounding diss, not what was actually said

Even Meek said Drake had the better diss track or something like that in a recent interview
>>
>>68747561
you realize Meek has permanently stained drake's career with those Quentin Miller tapes right? he lost a lot of respect when that happened
>>
>>68747561
The thing that pisses me off the most though is how much Drake fans moved the goalposts with the ghostwriting thing.

Like if you're going to claim that Drake is more of a pop artist and it's OK that he gets his lyrics from other people, fine, but not only have people been claiming Drake is a great lyricist for a while, every single lyric he writes becomes a Twitter hashtag. It's not possible for anyone to defend it honestly.
>>
>>68747577
Drake is a pop star, he said it himself and HIPHOP legends still cosign Drake, the same ones that were saying he was the next big thing before Take Care even came out

Drake lost respect to realhiphopheads who are a minority in terms of the hiphop world today while Meek...we all know what happened there
>>
>>68743037

I hated it. He sounds the same on every song, shouting at you about his rollies and shit. Beat selection is annoying as fuck too.
>>
File: lataus (2).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
lataus (2).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Haven't listened to much new rap this year. I think I say Yeezy's Pablo and this finnish record called Iso Vauva Jeesus (big baby jesus) by Eevil Stöö. He's a finnish rapper, who uses a voice chancer and a ski mask. He has some dark lyrics and he raps about himself. I'm pretty sure you will not understand anything, finnish is a hard language, but here's a link anyway!
https://youtu.be/mFhPl43uZQs
>>
>>68749584
Teach me some useful Finnish m8
Also really good shit, reminds me of Clipse, except for the chorus
>>
>>68744671
naaaaaaaaaaaaah

blank face
>>
>>68747544
the only good line in ether was i rock hos you rock fellas

that song is such garbage compared to takeover
>>
>>68749991
My thoughts exactly
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.