[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A very Kurt Halloween

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: kurt-cobain-mtv-unplugged-650.jpg (75KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-mtv-unplugged-650.jpg
75KB, 636x421px
Hey guys, I am going as Kurt Cobain for Halloween and I want to know if the following is in bad taste. I am planning on making a fake bullet wound on the bottom of my chin and a lot of blood on my head and in my hair. The party I am going to will be filled with mostly jocks so it's unlikely there will be any huge Kurt fans. I have personally been affected by suicide so I can always just bring that up if someone thinks it's in bad taste simply because I am pretending to be post-suicide Kurt. What does /his/ think?

INB4 Kurt didn't kill himself!

Pic related, basically my getup.
>>
>The party I am going to will be filled with mostly jocks so it's unlikely there will be any huge Kurt fans
hahahahaahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
>>
>>68741001
Bad taste my man. If someone else was also affected by suicide you'll be bringing some bad vibes to the party. Go as pre-suicide Kurt so you don't kill the party
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 480x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 480x535px
>>68741107
And then fucking kys
>>
Quote some of his nonsensical lyrics.
>>
>>68741001
dress as zombie kurt cobain with a gaping head wound

easy fix
>>
>>68741125
Yeah OP say shit like this

Most people don't realize
That two large pieces of coral,
Painted brown, and attached to his skull
With common wood screws can make a child look like a deer and maybe act like you're on some heroine
>>
>>68741123
lol
>>
Bump, I want more opinions.
>>
>>68741446
Rather, I want reassurance.
>>
Actually, I think the maid who found him said he only had like a trickle or whatever coming from the bullet hole and otherwise looked fine. So bloody hair and whatever would be a bit excessive. Either way, It would be best to just go as regular Kurt instead of glorifying his suicide. If someone asks you to explain your costume with the blood, they'll think it's in bad taste anyways.
>>
>>68741539
Hmm ok I might just put a spec of blood then. Idk I'll see how it goes at the party.
>>
>>68741539
Do you know where the bullet hole was on his head?
>>
>>68742036
Not going to say you're wrong for it being edgy but I'm saying people will still find it in bad taste
>>
>>68742907
>>68741539
But zombie Kurt could be pulled off a little better. I think it just makes more sense and it's adding a little humor instead of just "oh I'm Kurt Cobain and I just killed myself"
>>
>>68742907
Yeah you're right. I just hope people know I am Kurt and not some dude in a wig with a sweater. I guess that's no better or worse than them thinking I'm some random dude with a wig and a sweater and some blood on his face.
>>
>>68741001
Its only offensive is you dont resemble kurt
>>
>>68742934
Zombie Kurt is a good idea but I don't have the materials to pull it off.
>>
>>68742978
Could you be a zombie with light effects?
>>
>>68743154
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>68741001
Christ, at least go as zombie kurt or something, then it would be like MJ. What you currently plan to do will draw a lot of negative attention.
>>
>>68741001
It is in bad taste, not necessarily because you're mocking a dead man or potentially making light of suicide. It's in bad taste because you'll just come off as an autistic edgelord. Whenever someone asks who you are and you explain yourself people will just cringe and think you're a fucking loser with shit humour. Nobody will be impressed and all you will leave with is a false sense of superiority based on your wonderful "edgy humour" that nobody else understands.
>>
Kurt was murdered
>>
>>68743184
Do you own a strobe light or some neon? That can go a long way with a zombie costume
>>
>>68743369
I am so confused, man.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.