[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did DMT with Joni Mitchell in 2004 AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: _82050133_3261470.jpg (54KB, 624x450px) Image search: [Google]
_82050133_3261470.jpg
54KB, 624x450px
I did DMT with Joni Mitchell in 2004 AMA
>>
I did Joni Mitchell with DMT in 2044 AMA
>>
did you spark in her court if you know what i'm sayin
>>
I, DMTAMA, Mitchell 2004 did with Joni
>>
I Joni Mitchell'd some DMT in 4002 AMA
>>
>>68735253
How old are you and why are you posting here? Hasn't DMT taught you anything beneficial about the reality you are currently in, and how to find further healing of self?? Why ae you still posting here? How old you are ?
>>
>>68735303
Ew no she was still old in 2004. I met her via friend of a friend and a bunch of us seshed at some dudes place in Atwater Village
>>
>>68735343
I am 38. I have learned a lot but not enouh to keep me from visiting this board.
>>
File: IMG_6258.jpg (70KB, 438x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6258.jpg
70KB, 438x681px
>>68735343
i'm on dxm rn and i have a question

do you think friends can have a part in healing the self

and what is your assessment on self-imposed isolation

it's insanity, isolation, tbf.
>>
Did Joni put it all behind her?
>>
>>68735343
not that guy but I've done dmt a half dozen times and tried various ayahuasca brews a dozen more and still come on 4chan sometimes, though not this board

any deep insight or change is temporary in my experience
>>
>>68735344
that's cool. did she say any wierd stuff?
>>
>>68735393
Yes but do not rely too much on others for your own healing and growth
>>
>>68735343

DMT says 4chan is bad? what?
>>
>>68735393
Friends are helpful just having someone to vent to, and can also add an unstable element which can keep you from getting stuck in unhealthy patterns
>>
>>68735406
None of us were able to string together many coherent sentences. She was mostly mumbling and describing her surroundings
>>
File: IMG_6261.jpg (1MB, 2419x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6261.jpg
1MB, 2419x3264px
>>68735410
true, true.

my mind is just very restricted overall because of isolation. all that exists is what's in my house. i love you anon

>>68735435
4chan is fine but boards like /r9k/ are literally mental illness, for many reasons.
>>
>>68735457
very true. i love friends, i'm just scared to take the initiative of hitting them up and i'm also scared of them judging me because i'm more coherent through text than i am irl these days
>>
>>68735393
Lol i dig the question.

Of course friends can play part in you're personal healing, but you need to be able to look at them as reflections of yourself. See why they hurt, and relate it to yourself. It's all about the individual's perspective and their own will to heal themselves. Usually if you blame you're lack of healing on external forces, that is usually a result of the lack of taking responsibility for you're actions, or to how somebody else's actions may effect you. Which is still something that needs that needs to be internalized before you come up with a solution to why you are feeling a certain way or how to fix it.
Basically what I'm trying to say is that You have you're own will to be around friends or people that love you, and that need healing themselves. If you find synchronicities within you're experiences it usually means you have the right people around you at the moment.
>>
What advice would you give your 20yo self?
>>
File: IMG_5999.png (823KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5999.png
823KB, 640x1136px
>>68735544
>mfw can't analyze anything you just said but i know what you said cuz i read it

now i'm forgetting it as i dive deeper and deeper into whatever the fuck

language when i'm on dxm is so cringeworthy to me, i hate it

^ignore this, i accept everything in the world *AS IS* rn
>>
>>68735435
>>68735401
It was more or less his age, not the visiting on /mu/ (even though it isn't exactly a "healthy place to discuss music)
>>68735401
It doesn't have to be temporary, It's all a choice in livelihood

>>68735393
>Self Imposed Isolation
I think it is healthy just as meditation is healthy. I think geography is important as well within isolation. Anywhere suburban or in the city, there are too many energies that can interfere with you're clarity of self. In a dualistic world you need to Hermit in able to learn how to properly communicate with you're truest expression
>>
why even touch that shit?
>>
>>68735701
see every other time i was on dxm i was trying so hard to clutch the breaks but i'm just totally accepting rn and i feel cozy as hell

thank you for your assessment btw you're a good dude
>>
>>68735642
lol yeah I kinda butchered the text but I know my feeling came across haha

I hope you have a great trip by the way!
>>68735701
me as well
>>
>>68735747
>I'm just totally accepting rn

Fuck yeah!! Surrender Brotha!
>>
File: IMG_6190.jpg (912KB, 1714x2284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6190.jpg
912KB, 1714x2284px
>>68735764
yeah it's all good dude it's like your post crumpled into this shape of a condensed message and entered my brain

hope that makes sense

and thank you friend! it's a great day out despite it being windy, might go for a walk soon. wanna join?
>>
>>68735253

Joni Mitchell cant melt DMT
>>
File: 1473609177665.jpg (44KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1473609177665.jpg
44KB, 500x667px
>>68735836
Yeah, one of my gifts is communication so I try to put as much heart in it as possible even if it's over the internet. lol

Sure I'll join! let me Take a hit of WEED to get on you're level first
>>
If this is the drug thread, lemme just say I did 300/300 last night and hardly remember a fucking thing my dude
>>
>>68735435
I haven't learned a ton from my DMT experiences but it definitely made me a bit more apprehensive about coming on here as much as I do. Mainly because I see how people I know who spend way more time on here than I do generally are; very pretentious, cynical, and just kinda rude. I don't think this site is bad in and of itself but I think it can really fuel people that are already like that or want to be.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.