[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ like The Dandy Warhols?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: The-Dandy-warhols.jpg (28KB, 482x321px) Image search: [Google]
The-Dandy-warhols.jpg
28KB, 482x321px
Does /mu/ like The Dandy Warhols?
>>
They're like an even shittier version of The Brian Jonestown Massacre so no.
>>
that band is fucking passé
>>
I like Come Down because it was a legitimately solid album and it reminds me of my teenage years. Everything else is trash.
And now, I want to listen to it again, so fuck you OP.
>>
>>68725286
...the fuck you're talking about? This only confirms that you have never listened to both bands.Cunt.

>>68725311
>namefag
>using the word passé unironically

It checks out.
>>
>>68725436
This is bait right?
>>
>>68725436
I'm pretty sure >>68725311 is referring to the chorus on this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APrpB-i4d_E
>>
>>68725471
I am. Thought that would be pretty easily picked up but I underestimated the stupidity of some of /mu/
>>
File: Dean-Blunt.jpg (40KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
Dean-Blunt.jpg
40KB, 370x370px
>>68725436
>>using the word passé unironically
>>
>>68725761
see >>68725471
>>
Yeah I like them, sleep is one of my favorite tunes. and jamming to you were the last high helped me lose my V card.
>>
File: 9155482269_56a9ba7b94_z.jpg (187KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
9155482269_56a9ba7b94_z.jpg
187KB, 640x454px
I kinda want to f*%@ their keyboardist desu
>>
>>68725770
I know, hence the double arrow and the funny Dean Blunt face, fag
>>
>>68725870
https://www.suicidegirls.com/girls/Zia/ ;)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.