[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Membering (High The Memory)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 51COOux-JNL.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51COOux-JNL.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>The Membering (High The Memory)
>>
Bumping my own shitty, unfunny thread
>>
its time to stop
>>
>>68723059
What is the deal with this album? Why do people hate it so much.
>>
>>68723995
*sips curry* Too long, musical ideas stretched out to fill the time rather than letter the ideas dictate the length of tracks

*sips curry* Ritual was good tho
>>
>>68724072
desu Close to the Edge is their only good long track, and Heart of the Sunrise is the vice president. I don't think they ever pulled off a long track after
>>
File: Demons_and_Wizards.jpg (77KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Demons_and_Wizards.jpg
77KB, 350x350px
Font just reminds me of this album.
>>
>>68724206
Gates of Delirium was better, Awaken is good if you're blazed.

But musicianship was best of ctte, our boi bill bruford makes drums pop like no one else
>>
>>68724247
Roger Dean was a fairly prolific Album art designer
>>
>>68724247
is Uriah Heep good?
>>
>>68724072
This desu

>>68724259
Also this, Gates is my favorite Yes song, the band just jams and gels so well on that one, especially the interplay between Howe and Moraz. You have to be in the right mood for Awaken, although its awesome in its own right
>>
>>68724321
The Wizard has fairly homoerotic lyrics

beefy organs in Rainbow Demon

song about being saved by Jesus

all things considered, it's bretty gud
>>
>>68724696
what about July Morning?
>>
>>68724802
I prefer The Magician's Birthday, but that song's great as well

the fucking dueling guitar bit is so cheesy, I love it
>>
>>68724072
can you sip my semen you stupid cucklord?
>>
>>68725154
kys
>>
>>68724321
This album and Very 'eavy Very 'umble are the only ones I know well but they're both my favorite classic rock albums of all time.
>>
>>68726454
Actually Caress of Steel by Rush or Warrior on the Edge of Time by Hawkwind might be up there, either way when I'm in that mood these albums are all my go to.
>>
>>68726513
do you have a fedora and neckbeard? please just be honest
>>
>>68723995
Plebs like to complain when things get too over the top or self-indulgent. It actually is still the band in top form and in many ways the logical conclusion to where they had been heading up to that point.

I will concede that had they continued to put out double albums consisting of 4 songs reaching 20 minutes in length it would have gotten pretty ridiculous. But it makes perfect sense that they did it this one time.
>>
>>68726562
Nigga I can't even grow a beard, I just like groovin on some good ol rock and roll when I feel like it.
>>
>>68727865
#wrong generation #ParentsSUCK
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.