[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of getting this, is it worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (84KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 597x597px
Thinking of getting this, is it worth it?
>>
>>68716105
Launchpads are to show off. That's it.
>>
>>68716105
>Ableton
I have some bad news
>>
File: 1466950128103.jpg (71KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
1466950128103.jpg
71KB, 720x602px
>>68716105
>"bruh electronic music is just button mashing and twisting knobs xD"
>pack a fuckton more buttons
>"ohh, now that I can draw parallels between the dexterity of button mashing and 8x8 grid of arbitrary, useless buttons to REAL instruments, I can laude the music it produces as worthwhile for consumption xD"

If you're not doing gigs just don't.

Launchpads only to please rockists.
>>
I don't know do you want one?
>>
>>68717030
What's that?
>>
>>68716105
buy a keith mcmillen k-mix and do some real music production. it's a mixer, DAC interface and midi controller all in one
>>
>>68717094
Nigga did you really just type that.
>>
>>68717462
You wanna know how I can tell you're white?
>>
Sampler takes skill to use it, these launch pads are to show off and that's it
>>
>>68717432
>keith mcmillen k-mix
Sounds like a handy kitchen aid.
>>
>>68717432
>mcmillen k-mix
this
>>
>>68717487
He's posting on the music board of 4chan?
>>
>>68716105
Do you have talent and skill? If so then yes.
>>
I have one but I don't thinks it's worth the money exactly, especially the second edition. I look at it and think about the hardware I could've got instead, but I still use it frequently
>>
>>68718265
Yeah, I recently sold mine. The license transfer I had to do to sell it was a pain in the ass too, it probably prevents a lot of people from selling it. I wanted to work outside of my DAW so I used the money towards an elektron analog four. I love it so far.
>>
>>68718680
why not go for the keys version? save space?
>>
One of the best controller of the market if you KNOW how to use Live.
You can totally avoid to look at your comp screen with the PUSH2
>>
>>68717487
>>68718057
i'm actually black kek
>>
>>68716105
>buying hardware for a no mono DAW
>>
>>68716105
hell no its an 800 dollar midi controller that only integrates with ableton live

not worth it imo
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.