[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will you listen to when there is confirmation of ETI? Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (73KB, 620x620px)
image.jpg
73KB, 620x620px
What will you listen to when there is confirmation of ETI? Do we have aliencore yet? Starting with an obvious choice
>>
kid a or f#a# infinity if they don't like us
>>
ATLiens

no need to spook myself any more than necessary

honestly whenever (if ever) that happens i don't know if the first thing i'm gonna do is listen to a record. but that raises the question - what the hell will we do the day of and after? do i have to go to work
>>
we have alien-rap
>>
File: AlienKids.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
AlienKids.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>
thrash metal or whatever else can make me forget we're probably then going to die
>>
>>68716214
that would be the wost part about it imo. one of the greatest questions of humanity would be given its answer and we'd still have to go in and do our menial tasks. I would call out desu.

>>68716271
(you)

>>68716323
so the idea of their existence gives you fear?
>>
>>68716467
No, but if alien intelligence has the ability to contact US they're obviously bounds more advanced as a civilization, they'll see that we can't even keep peace with ourselves and we aren't trustworthy. I mean, I'd hangout with an alien otherwise.
>>
>>68716570
have you seen the leaked podesta emails talking about ET and zero point energy?
>>
>>68716705
Nah, I'm Canadian. But what's that all about?
>>
>>68716757
So one of our former astronauts was e-mailing at the time a subordinate of the president, now an advisor to Hillary Clinton, about the subject. you can find the two e-mails online with a quick search but heres a direct quote from the astronaut.

"Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space."
>>
>>68717009
Christ alive. That's exactly what I said haha.
The fuck is a zero point energy? :/ Are they implying we're already in contact?
>>
>>68717084
zero point energy is unlimited energy that can be obtained with no cost. its the energy of the vaccuum itself, the base state of energy. and yes.
>>
>>68717229
Idon'twannabehereanymore

Did they mention this offhandedly? Surely there's some context and explanation for it. Or is Hilary Clinton's astronaut chatting it up with the rest of the milky way
>>
>>68717358
>>68717229
Also, that's not really a sentence you throw out there casually. It seems this would have to be a well known and no-longer-groundbreaking thing to say something like that. Euh.
>>
>>68717358
well its not hillary's astronaut. the guy was independent of her, and as of february this year he is also dead (85 years old). i also wouldnt count it ass off-hand. it was in an email that had been hacked and leaked. highly doubt edgar mitchell (astronaut) was anticipating his email becoming public. as for the chatting with the milky way, i have no idea about any of that.

>>68717412
it is possible that to certain people its well known. again, these two emails were not intended to become public. might be horseshit, might not.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.