[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone catch this? Is it legit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: sdasda.png (48KB, 606x438px) Image search: [Google]
sdasda.png
48KB, 606x438px
Did anyone catch this?
Is it legit?
>>
why would some pharma dickhead possibly have unreleased Beatles music?
>>
>>68712389
because he has enough money to buy wu-tang.
>>
>>68712275
What was it?
>>
>>68712408
the fuck are you talking about? what does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>68712434
Not him but it's conceivable that he tracked down collectors with unheard Beatles, and bought a copy for a million dollars.
>>
>>68712419
Come together (reggae version)
>>
>>68712434
He's fucking rich you idiot. He can buy whatever he wants, including unreleased Beatles music.
>>
he played Carnival of Light and some cutting room floor jamming/banter. pretty fucking legit
>>
>>68712462
What did CoL sound like? There's been so many fakes, how do you know it wasn't one of them?
>>
>>68712462
So it is legit?
Props to martin

>>68712389
He already has Wu tang and unreleased Nirvana stuff, I wouldnt put it past him to find some beatles stuff too
>>
There are 3 threads about this in the catalog.

Reminder that Shkreli frequents /mu/ and pays interns to shill for him online.
>>
Is it actual unheard songs or just alternate takes of preexisting material?
>>
>>68712508
the other 2 are about him releasing it when trump wins
This one provides possible proof that he might not be lying.
Also, unreleased beatles material will always be relevant to /mu/, no matter how much you hate shkreli
>>
>>68712389
http://bootlegzone.com/files.php?section=1&sort=1
http://www.livenirvana.com/bootography/

Seriously, nobody on /mu/ knows what bootlegs are these days ?
I've unreleased Prince songs and some Pavement demo tapes on my hard drive, and I've bought a unofficial AC/DC CD with that kind of stuff on it in a record shop when I was 13.

I'm sure his unreleased Nirvana is bunch of Outcesticide CDs.
>>
>>68712577
>I'm sure his unreleased Nirvana is bunch of Outcesticide CDs.
This.

He probably just downloaded a torrent of the Esher Demos and was like "yeah! unheard Beatles!!"
>>
>>68712389
>why would some pharma dickhead possibly have unreleased Beatles music?
I have unreleased Beatles music. Literally rows and rows of them, tapes with scrapped recordings and alternate takes and so on. He's not gonna have an entire fucking album or whatever of brand new stuff, it'll be a few alternate takes and some warm-ups or mess-arounds in the studio and that's it. The fact he thinks this is an incentive for anything at all shows how delusional he thinks his followers are.
>>
Everyone who likes this guy is a little white cuckball
>>
let's hear
>>
Carnival Of Light (DJ SHKRELINGTON REMIX"
>>
>>68712462
>>68712472
>>68712494
No way he has Carnival of Light. McCartney has the only master tape, ie. the only copy in existence.
>>
>>68713744
Michael Jackson owned the entire Beatles catalog at one point. Shkreli has the means to get his hands on some primo shit. Try being an elite before you decide what they can and can't do.
>>
>>68713798
Michael owned the publishing catalog. He didn't own the unreleased shit.
>>
>>68712419
more of Pauls granny shit
>>
>>68713798
I don't think you understand what music publishing means
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.