[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New facebook page - Help with suggestions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Pearl Jam - Black.png (866KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl Jam - Black.png
866KB, 470x470px
Hi, guys. I've created a Facebook page where I will post the best song quotes I've heard. But it has to be creative or unique. Not a quote that you've heard in other songs. Can you help me with suggestions? Thank you very much.
>>
Knowledge is a deadly friend if no one sets the rules
>>
King Crimson – Epitaph Thank you!
>>
Do you want me to give you credit?
>>
good choice with that first one but i suggest you add "but why can't it be mine?"

here's another, maybe a bit long:
" We just lied on the roof and watched the moon. The moon! The blue light of the moon. We didn't talk and silently we both felt powerful and, like the moon, my chest was full because we both knew we're just floating in space over molten rock and we felt safe and we discovered that our skin is soft. There's nothing left except certain death and that was comforting at night out under the moon. I went out last night to forget that. I went out and stared it down. But the moon just stared back at me and in its light I saw my two feet on the ground."
microphones - the moon

also you can find great quotes in nearly every modest mouse song
>>
Beautiful lyrics. But it has to be smaller. I will pick this part: "Like the moon, my chest was full.". It's great. Thank you. Do you want me to give you credit at the post?
>>
>You'll Feed Me With Gasoline,
I'll Burn My Name In Your Head
>>
>This fever burns me deeper than I've ever shown

Fiona Apple

>Death is just a moment when the dying ends

Eef Barzelay

>I would lie anywhere with you
>any old bed of nails would do

Wild Beasts
>>
I break mirrors in the. United States -Stefan "ride" burnett
>>
Beautiful. Thank you guys.
>>
"Armed with seven rounds of space doo doo pistols" - Kool Keith
>>
For my Anonymous friend that didn't want credit: Thank you for the suggestion. fb.com/wordsinasong/photos/a.680991512062706.1073741828.680979422063915/682679981893859/?type=3
>>
"I pissed in her maggot filled asshole"
- cannibal corpse
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.