[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove me wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: download (3).jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
14KB, 275x183px
Beatles had better albums but the Stones had much standout tracks.
>>
>>68681743
The Beatles had better songs
The Beatles had better albums
The Beatles were better musicians
The Beatles were better in all facets except longevity, which is not working in the stones' favor.
>>
>>68681784
>The Beatles had better songs
Disagree. They were consistent but beatles hit songs < stones hit songs imo.
>>
>>68681743
Neither of those fucks made Pet Sounds, so I think they both lost.
>>
>>68681743
A more realistic question since everyone knows the Beatles are a better band.

Who's better The Stones or The Who?
I say stones
Neighbor argued Who
>>
>>68682299
Beatles > Kinks > Who > Beach Boys > Zombies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stones
>>
>>68682315
Twenty One Pilots> all of those old shitty bands
>>
>>68682315
Yeah with your placement of the Beach Boys i'm gonna have to disagree. I do love the kinks however
>>
>>68682612
Fuck off
>>
>>68681743
you are literally an idiot

what makes any stones song touch the penny lane/strawberry fields forever single alone

fucking nothing you shitcan
>>
>>68682285
fucking Magical Mystery Tour is more experimental and melodic than Pet Sounds
>>
File: keef.jpg (115KB, 500x743px) Image search: [Google]
keef.jpg
115KB, 500x743px
>>68681743
beatles were better at keeping it cohesive
stones had better sound, image, and lyrics, but they win almost exclusively on merit of keef
>>
shameful amount of Stones ignorance ITT

I mean has no here seriously heard Gimme Shelter? That's at least as great as any Beatles song you could drop, and there's plenty more, dudes
>>
>>68682612
Stellar.
>>
File: mccartney-hofner[1].jpg (11KB, 435x395px) Image search: [Google]
mccartney-hofner[1].jpg
11KB, 435x395px
>>68682875
>>
>>68682991
he looks uncomfortable in every picture i see of him
keef pulls off the douche stoner look to the point of perfection, and would probably win in a fight

>>68682894
even the stones' shittier records have amazing singles
see; harlem shuffle, love is strong
>>
>>68682750
Satisfaction shits on every song the Beatles ever produced including their overrated solo career. If you disagree then you're just a contrarian faggot.
>>
>>68683266
Are you fucking serious? You're the contrarian if you seriously think some fucking dated below average rock song is better than any late era Beatles composition just because it has a mildly memorable riff and muh edgy sexy lyrics. Fucking die.
>>
Well The Stones could never put out an album like Revolver but Her Satanic Majesty's Request is GOAT.

The Stones could never write a song like Tax Man but then again The Beatles couldn't write a song like Jigsaw Puzzle either.
>>
>>68683266
Beatles still win though. Also, Sympathy for the Devil is better than Satisfaction.
>>
Stones sucks. Always really behind and trying to copycat Beatles lol. Not even a contest desu.
>>
>>68682299
The Who is so much better than Stones, too.
Hell, any of the 60 greats.
>>
>>68681784
>the beatles were better musicians

McCartney was probably a better bass player than Wyman. other than that the Stones were better musicians
>>
>>68683382
>you seriously think some fucking dated below average rock song is better than any late era Beatles composition
Google the definition of contrarian and kys. You numale beatles dick riders are cancer.
>>
File: 220px-ExileMainSt.jpg (23KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
220px-ExileMainSt.jpg
23KB, 220x220px
Exile on Main Street is a better album than anything The Beatles ever put out.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.