[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

black metal general (hehe that would a good band name)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: KPN.jpg (19KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
KPN.jpg
19KB, 500x333px
anyone else think the genre is becoming too mainstream and dull, or is it just my teenager angst and edginess just wearing off?
>>
btw sorry for writing like a retard, too tired to really pay attention to anything atm
>>
it is definitely more popular than ever, sure.

with that, there is still an underground within the "underground"... just don't bother with the flavors of the month, and certainly don't read any sort of "professional" music blogs or publications.

also, this board's discussion of worthwhile music is very limited, and shouldn't be used as a resource in discovering any interesting music (new or old).

what you're looking for is certainly out there, it's just a matter of how far you are willing to dig.
>>
>Yeah man, I'm really into black metal. Mgła, DsO, Batushka, Misþyrming, Burzum, Peste noire... the list could go on....
>>
You're, like, ten years old to the party, kvlt kiddo
>>
>>68680845
I think it has to do with bands like Deafheaven, Myrkur, Agalloch and other Post-Black Metal and Blackgaze bands.
It is more popular than ever, and that in my opinion, made it better... And full of hipsters.
>>
>>68680946
any recommendations on where i could find nice bm? i stopped really listening to it like a year and a half a ago and i'm fucking lost now
>>
>>68681104
to me all these post bm bands sound basically the same, i may be wrong tho, wouldnt mind some recomendations
>>
>>68681201
Deafheaven doesn't sound anything like Agalloch and Myrkur is pretty angelical.
DSBM might be a good place to start if you want something different from the run of the mill "satan, murder, burn, brvtal" Black Metal.
Give Lifelover and Woods of Desolation a listen.
>>
>>68681355
i dislike both agallloch and myrkur, but thanks for recommending woods of desolation, i'm really enjoying it senpai <3
>>
>>68681429
wtf, i wrote f a m
WHAT'S HAPPENING????????
>>
>>68681443
>WHAT'S HAPPENING????????
your first day on 4chan is happening
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.