[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/aoty/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (243KB, 448x448px)
file.png
243KB, 448x448px
Post it you fucking faggot.
>>
File: scott.jpg (55KB, 964x609px) Image search: [Google]
scott.jpg
55KB, 964x609px
>>68679176
I met Scott Walker once in a late night bar around 4am, in England. He was drinking alone in the distance, with a hat covering his face in the dark. He was watching me, I felt it, it was unsettling.
>>
>>68679289
I'm told he's a major cunt, actually. Got a shitty attitude, apparently.
>>
>>68679289
Yes. He wanted to kill you.
>>
Trout Mask Replica.

You're probably going "Wait, Trout Mask Replica was released in 1969" and, you're right, it was released in 1969. However, Trout Mask Replica was very far ahead of it's time and i feel like now is the closest music will ever get to being on the same level as this album and music is only going to go downhill from here. Plus, can you think of one release this year that can even compete? The Glowing Man? Blackstar? Weezer's first coherent album in 22 years? of course you can't. Now, i'm not bashing the year of 2016 in music, all i'm saying is, in the year of 2016 there have been no releases that were as experimental, controversial, or even just in general as far ahead of their time as Trout Mask Replica. And that, everyone, is why I, Anonymous, have chosen Trout Mask Replica as my album of the year for 2016.
>>
File: scott.png (166KB, 415x425px)
scott.png
166KB, 415x425px
>>68679313
I don't think, Scott was always calm and cute during interviews, apparitions and radio hosts, he never let the people know what kind of type he really is. This man is kinda an enigma, we don't know literally nothing of his life.
>>
>>68679386
This is just what I've been told from someone who worked with him once.
>>
>>68679416
Who?
>>
>>68679425
Just a session man.
>>
File: cover.jpg (1MB, 1400x1400px)
cover.jpg
1MB, 1400x1400px
ok
>>
>>68679373
>>
>>68679176
what did you think of the film itself?

I need to watch it again. I rented it the night it came out on VOD but I was unfortunately dead tired that night and half-asleep through the whole thing. the soundtrack and set design gave it a very oppressive atmosphere that left an impression, at least.
>>
>>68679589
Haven't seen it. Wouldn't even know it exists were it not for Scott-kun
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.